Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like I'm the winner. No humble bragging for me. I'm gonna treat myself to a night out at the local NCP with my pretend mates. Might even splash out on a tiny fake eucalyptus tree and some blood splattered crockery for my gaff.

Given I block as many of her her abhorrent acts from my memory as possible this won't be much of a recap but let's suffice to say that despite her husband being seriously ill Loony has still managed to make every single moment about her 🤢

Still flogging anything and everything and if there's a tenuous link to cancer that might increase her flogging chances you can bet your badly covered sofa she's managed to find it.

TLDR: Still a bleep

Previous thread where all her hole antics can be found: https://tattle.life/threads/lornalu...e-damp-is-showing-the-lies-are-flowing.39533/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So looks like I'm the winner. No humble bragging for me. I'm gonna treat myself to a night out at the local NCP with my pretend mates. Might even splash out on a tiny fake eucalyptus tree and some blood splattered crockery for my gaff.

Given I block as many of her her abhorrent acts from my memory as possible this won't be much of a recap but let's suffice to say that despite her husband being seriously ill Loony has still managed to make every single moment about her 🤢

Still flogging anything and everything and if there's a tenuous link to cancer that might increase her flogging chances you can bet your badly covered sofa she's managed to find it.

Previous thread where all her hole antics can be found: https://tattle.life/threads/lornalu...e-damp-is-showing-the-lies-are-flowing.39533/
Thanks for the new thread @LadyLockdown !

Reactions: 8
Thanks lady lockdown, the TDLR is my favourite lol

I was about to post on the previous thread that this house isn’t much different to HH in that she’s only showing the same 2 corners repeatedly. £2 million and she still hasn’t got the aesthetically pleasing bathroom to do shelfies of her gifted products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks lady lockdown, the TDLR is my favourite lol

I was about to post on the previous thread that this house isn’t much different to HH in that she’s only showing the same 2 corners repeatedly. £2 million and she still hasn’t got the aesthetically pleasing bathroom to do shelfies of her gifted products 😂
haha - mine too. I didn't think it possible for someone to keep getting cuntier but she continues to find new ways to surprise me.

ETA: I'm not sure I've linked this thread to the others - I thought I had but now I'm not sure as I don't see it in the thread list. Does anyone know what's the best way to get it added?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
ETA: I'm not sure I've linked this thread to the others - I thought I had but now I'm not sure as I don't see it in the thread list. Does anyone know what's the best way to get it added?
I can see it on the list😊 I'm just about to move house, my husband has an infected insect bite, I wonder if I could monetise that because I could do with some free crockery🤔 seriously tho I can't believe John can possibly be happy with what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks @LadyLockdown and congratulations on being the title winner, the TDLR is spot on 😂. Well TITS let’s ‘Tuck in’ with the posts on thread 43

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bravo bravo @LadyLockdown 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
The bathroom wouldn’t cost that much to fix tbh, she could probably get gifted some nice tiles (the Hoopers got gifted marble tiles for a house in Thanet…) to replace the horrid white metro tiles.

Reactions: 3
The bathroom wouldn’t cost that much to fix tbh, she could probably get gifted some nice tiles (the Hoopers got gifted marble tiles for a house in Thanet…) to replace the horrid white metro tiles.
Oh how I wish that the Ghost House had some sort of architectural shite preservation order on it that it couldn’t be changed ! 😂 it had to remain the same , an ugly concrete cell forever !

• Haha
I feel like a phone call to Nick Knowles is in order for a bit of DIY SOS .
When are we going to see the walk in wardrobes with all her fake designer clothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so incapable of taking care of her pet? It’s so bizarre to me, everyone knows that pets provide comfort when you’re down, and it would likely have comforted John to have the dog there sometimes. She is incapable of normal human function.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think her lack of father figure perhaps caused her to look for comfort, care and love from an older husband but she needs to be loved rather than give love or be thoughtful.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so incapable of taking care of her pet? It’s so bizarre to me, everyone knows that pets provide comfort when you’re down, and it would likely have comforted John to have the dog there sometimes. She is incapable of normal human function.
Came on to say the same ! FFS John’s nesting on the BJ sofas .( Iim assuming Boris Johnson not Blow jobs ) Yawna is apparently doing the same 🙄 the dog was at her Mums cos they wanted John to pick him up and not allowed due to surgery Did I get that right ? Why didn’t she keep the dog and take him out for local walks , then when John was better introduce him to the walks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
#bringbackthedog

• Haha
She should never of got the dog, she shouldn’t be allowed it. It makes me sick. She got that dog for the gram. She is awful. And to be so proud of your actions you tell the world you got rid of your dog. Disgusting. She is the very worst type of person.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hahahhah and look at Millens trying to be lady muck. These influencers are laughable. Anyone who follows them for real must have had a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she always posting photos of the invisible house why didn’t she just buy that one?
---
So she’s got a ex Virgin crew turned interior designer with a private account making her curtains. Bring it on I can’t wait…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she always posting photos of the invisible house why didn’t she just buy that one?
---
So she’s got a ex Virgin crew turned interior designer with a private account making her curtains. Bring it on I can’t wait…
Can anyone tell me what relevance being ex cabin crew is to designing a bedroom? Lorna’s ex cabin crew and she hasn’t shown an ounce of flair for interior design so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.