Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John reminds me of my relative in how much weight loss there is, the muscle loss, no matter how much they eat they just can’t build themselves back up. She’s seriously in denial. He may want to eat but just can’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If they do go to bed it’s not for sexy time that’s for sure.
It’ll be because Lorna needs a sleep to recover from the relentless drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just got served the Times insta ad too. I lurk here (hi! 👋) perhaps that’s why? Had no idea who she was until I read here (like this 😦).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why must everything be accompanied by alcohol with her?

Champagne in the room on arrival, step outside for a walk and have to stop for Rosé.

It's not in anyway luxe and how can she not be aware of the detrimental affects of alcohol when your be treated for cancer.

Selfish, stupid woman needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet John's shitting himself wondering how much the bag he'll have to buy to say thank you for this trip is going to cost him!

• Haha
I bet John's shitting himself wondering how much the bag he'll have to buy to say thank you for this trip is going to cost him!
I don’t think John buys any of the bags. It’s part of her brand that she thinks it’s cool if men buy women expensive gifts. She buys them all herself and as we now can see she claims as business expenses.

Reactions: 17
34c in Paris, pony kicking with cheap landfill coats n boots, the sweat will be flying

Are we getting another Eiffel

What’s her sustainability mission statement on this crap

Reactions: 18
Exactly what I just thought. Although we all know she buys them herself and passes the glory on to John for the sake of content.

Ultimately lorna has the lowest self esteem. It’s deep rooted. She always wanted to be rich, taller, prettier, a model ( interpreted as beautiful) and intelligent ( hence lying about the degrees)
Granted, she’s made money ( through pretending to be something she’s not and never will be) and now lives in an expensive house that gets her attention.

But the finesse just isn’t there. She will never have any class, no matter how much money she has, no matter which teeth she buys, or which extensions, skin care & bags she wears. She has no class, no decorum, no grace.
All I feel when I watch her is vulgar greed and moreover recently, desperate to prove a point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Exactly what I just thought. Although we all know she buys them herself and passes the glory on to John for the sake of content.

Ultimately lorna has the lowest self esteem. It’s deep rooted. She always wanted to be rich, taller, prettier, a model ( interpreted as beautiful) and intelligent ( hence lying about the degrees)
Granted, she’s made money ( through pretending to be something she’s not and never will be) and now lives in an expensive house that gets her attention.

But the finesse just isn’t there. She will never have any class, no matter how much money she has, no matter which teeth she buys, or which extensions, skin care & bags she wears. She has no class, no decorum, no grace.
All I feel when I watch her is vulgar greed and moreover recently, desperate to prove a point.
Sunday sermon come early . Love it and so true .

• Heart
  • Haha
She was on about the last day of summer last week and now talking about Autumn when it’s not officially end of summer yet clearly because she’s launching a bunch of crappy oversized coats that Johns going to photograph her wearing around Paris on his new camera 🙄

• Sick
I wonder if the coat she posted comes from the same manufactury as this one, fabric looks the same 😆

Maybe L.A Space stands for "Lorna's Aliexpress Space"? 🤔

AliExpress.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think there's anything REMOTELY stylish about her! I always think she looks an absolute mess!!
Her ITS stuff was awful! No wonder she got the heave ho lol

Seems a theme going in the Sunday Times. This week is Stacey Solomun the week before Lorna was a you tuber property developer who’s got a programme coming out on Nat Geo….

Possibly others but I’ve not taken note.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell she’s on my Facebook today too! 🙄 the comment cracked me up 🤭
Also, this trip is not a treat for John… I’m sure his ideal trip away would be to a resort with a pool where he can chat to people (she always used to say he liked making friends on their old trips) and reading his book by the pool. Not been dragged round a hot sticky city photographing Lorna’s new tat

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s live! I just tuned in, in time to hear that the upside of having an aggressive life changing cancer is that John can now fit into Dior Homme. Ok I’m done

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She said the times article made her out to be something she’s not and she’s poor. Pick a bleeping lane.

Reckons her hair is glossy LOL and LA Space will be more than just clothing 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She said the times article made her out to be something she’s not and she’s poor. Pick a bleeping lane.

Reckons her hair is glossy LOL and LA Space will be more than just clothing 🤢
Please don’t tell me she’s trying to start up some sort of lifestyle brand 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.