Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so transparent!!!! Exactly what we’ve said will happen.

“My label” please.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That coat looks VERRRRRYYY much like the AliEppress one that was shared here. Whos up for a game of LA (Lazy Arse) Space bingo…? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really going to be selling sweatshirts? ANYBODY can launch a selection of sweatshirts. Also I don't really get the point of having a branded sweater anyway, surely you'd need it to be a really well-known brand, otherwise you might as well just wear one that says any old phrase on it. Nobody is going to look at one of those grey LA Space ones and think 'wow, what a unique, stylish sweater, I must get one'. I might just get my Sharpie out and write I Like Toast on the plain grey M&S one I'm wearing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen as ad for F&F at Tesco (I think it's the abbey Clancy range) & they have a long woollen coat which looks so much nicer than the on Looney is flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The coat is a complete rip off of a coat that she ‘bought’ a couple of winters ago from asos. I only know this as I’d already bought it and was horrified when she shared it. This is clearly what all the ordering and retuning multiple coats every winter has lead to.

Reactions: 15
She has featured the Hermes in 7 of the 14 stories currently on her profile. DESPERATE

Notice how other, actual high end brands don’t need to style their clothing with designer bags to get sales Lorna? Take notes.
---
I love how she makes out she's doing this as a massive favour to John, so he can 'try out his camera'. She really is fucked in the head
THIS!! He literally could’ve practised in their house.
I can’t tell what’s worse, her not giving a single crap or pretending to care about his illness.
She’s just posted how he’s shattered and will sleep for a week after this trip, yep that’s what cancer and chemo does to you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I want a track suit with TUCK on the top across the cat teats and IN on the trousers (one letter each leg would look good)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her overview of the AW 23 runways is just… incorrect? Melanie Griffiths in Working Girl? The duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_7982.jpeg

It’s giving ‘quick power walk round the retirement village Sandra?’ vibes.

Oh and if I’m not mistaken, those are LA Space joggers. So very luxe 😂

IMG_7981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s been reading here again! Now marking her post as an ‘Ad brand founder’

Also, her brand is printed sweatshirts and tracksuit bottoms.. oh the creativity! Just what we needed another logo emblazoned brand of basics! Only this time…accessoried with Hermes!:rolleyes:

FF680A85-2AFD-4D39-B386-7367615FB5B9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey Lorna tell us what we really want to know. Will there be a wrap cardigan with its very own tutorial?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.