Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
This whole thing is beyond Emporers New Clothes. Her hair looks absolute toss. 150 bonds?? 150??? Did she have no hair to begin with? Why does she need 150 bonds if Annabelle and the team at Philet and all the products and vitamins work?

And saying that about Dior. What a truly vile creature. The poor bloke is obviously incredibly nauseated by the illness and treatment and she’s dragging him to Paris to restaurants? Why? When he can barely eat?

He’s got another 2 chemo sessions and with everyone he will become sicker and sicker.
So what has she done? Gone and planned a party for a few weeks time TO CELEBRATE HER.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Not that I’m by anyway wishing it but if he dies/doesnt go into remission wont it look like his post operative lack of care had something to do with it?

Theres only a few times I think when not having kids might be an issue as you get older and I think this is one of those times. If he had children, they would have her booted out over this kind of behaviour and would of took over his care…

I know hes into the whole subby thing (remember ‘serving princess’ 🤮) but surely youve got to put yourself first when you are gravely ill. He looks really bad and I’m really starting to feel weird observing it. It’s starting to feel like elder abuse lol…

• Sad

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Seems the article is saying not to wear obvious designer clothing in an effort to not attract thieves at the airport. I’d say don’t wear it in an effort to not look a twat.

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
The small one is such a let down…, I bet she’s gutted!!!!!! It’s like being bought a fun sized mars bar when you want the real thing.
Nah they have just sold the second Kelly to put towards it but could only afford a small one.

• Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
This chemo malarkey?
Really?
The way she talks about cancer & its treatment really fucks me off.
No, it is not a fucking joke you cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Well she’s shown the Black Birkin 25… do you think she’s happy now? Because she wasn’t happy after the first Kelly. Or the second Kelly.
More more more.

oh, and she just threw in the chemo comment to encourage more engagement and fawning. What a truly ghastly woman.

I got a Birkin. ( hope the chemo goes well John)

Sickened!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

lucie_Lu

I can’t BELIEVE there isn’t a single mention of in the style. They were her absolute bread & butter for so long!! There must have been the biggest falling out with them for her to delete them from her resume. I saw Adam post this the other day and was going to post it here but forgot. Do you think Lorna is the tyrant he is talking about?

Attachments

• Wow

lucie_Lu

I also came here to share an “art” review 🙈
I’d like to call this piece “when your mate is a massive piss taker/ prankster” 🖼 🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨

Attachments

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
What the hell does “illustrating Prince Harry in Miami” mean anyway? Surely illustrating is providing pictures for text.

• Haha
I thought John looked really tired in those videos from yesterday. The way way he was slowly walking towards the car carrying those flowers and shopping bags, whilst lady muck is sat in the back of the car waiting.

He should be at home resting still, not driving her around and carrying shopping bags 😒

Has to be. “All the girls I work with now” is very pointed.
Yes and I'm pretty sure the year she was cancelled she said there was an autumn or Xmas range coming and it never happened, and someone here said that the stuff that was gonna be Lorna's was then given to Perrie Sian (if I remember that right?)

• Heart

lucie_Lu

Call me crazy but I think she actually looks nice on that first picture. For once she doesn’t have some god awful Facetune filter to try and make her face look more slim but which in reality just makes her look extremely strange. Really nice of someone’s granddad to lend her his jacket too, she must have felt chilly in concrete bunker #EmbraceTheBigFace (I embrace my big face 😅)

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I thought John looked really tired in those videos from yesterday. The way way he was slowly walking towards the car carrying those flowers and shopping bags, whilst lady muck is sat in the back of the car waiting.

He should be at home resting still, not driving her around and carrying shopping bags 😒
I totally agree . He looked awful and in pain poor bastard , since they got the good news from the surgeon she seems to think his cancer is ‘better’ and those lame mates probably do the air kiss when they 1st see him but once the phones come out his illness and him are forgotten about . I would have forgotten my birthday this year and celebrated how lucky I was to be having another wedding anniversary with my husband . Queen baby at 41 is still a vile selfish woman that even a loved one with life threatening cancer can’t change her selfish greedy ways . Her Mum needs a telling off too surely being the same age as John she should be guiding Yawna as she can see it from both sides . ?
---

Last edited:
Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22