Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Insta really is a mess - she's promoting whatever code she gets, then posts a pic of the buttcrack sofa, then something about cancer, then she's off to somewhere because she can't stay in and relax for one single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have followed Lorna for about 2 years and she has never gone out with friends and posted about it on insta. Her and John were always enough for each other and she couldn't spend her time with anyone better, according to her that is. Why is there a sudden change and all these fake friends are appearing?
IG content they’re all a bunch of users . They need her for her following and she needs them for their Z list events . All as fake as fukk .!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooft definitely using her as a “what not to do” when considering the whole article. Which is fair as she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems the article is saying not to wear obvious designer clothing in an effort to not attract thieves at the airport. I’d say don’t wear it in an effort to not look a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seems the article is saying not to wear obvious designer clothing in an effort to not attract thieves at the airport. I’d say don’t wear it in an effort to not look a twit.
I think Lorna will be alright, if you clocked the tit extensions, streaky tan and fake tan stained nails any would be thief would presume it’s all fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS … Hibernating now, after a social weekend out out in London 🙄. Zoom in on those Fukkin socks .. TeamLuxe my arse pair of dirty Ol Skanks !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah Lorna will need a few nights off with the Pet Gays, in preparation for her NOT going through chemo.

That purse bop thing is in the same category as the infamous Daniella Westbrook Burberry abomination.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS … Hibernating now, after a social weekend out out in London 🙄. Zoom in on those Fukkin socks .. TeamLuxe my arse pair of dirty Ol Skanks !!
I’m sure someone called it a while back that John needs some slippers….
Maybe we need to start up a #SaveOurSocks and see if she starts mentioning slippers in hope of getting sent some free ones 😅

• Haha
Is that mould as well as dirty floors?! For £2m ffs!!
It might just be dog piss from that puppy that doesn’t know if he’s coming or going ! Or what his name is Kevin. / Bear .. oh yeah can see the similarity in the tone when you call him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a good wife .🙄is she for real ??? . FFS If your husband can ‘allegedly organise a successful Hermes purchase ‘ Im sure he can buy a Fukkin paperback .. god her posts are Fukkin painful trash . 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
What the hell is she doing with that tonic that is not how you apply it! How do these brands let her butcher their products!? She looks terrible under her eyes today and the filter is making it look worse.

Reactions: 5
I hope the soil under all that concrete in the 'garden' is good and not just builders' rubble, or those trees will be dead in no time. Also a few of them look like they've been planted way too close to the wall considering how big they are. I'm sure her garden designer would have assessed the soil, root spread, branch growth, advised her that birches in particular are very thirsty, and that there will be a LOT of leaves to tidy up in a couple of months, that she'll need to pay someone to do. And that trees = birds= poo. Right?

I'm not gonna slate her completely because the green against the black does look good. The real green, that is. Not that fake plant wall
She's got going on on one of the walls. I HATE those. They're a nightmare to maintain over time, they fade in the sun, they attract all kinds of bugs, and also they look like a wall that my local pet shop has in their dog food area.

Reactions: 12
Stunned that there’s no rear access, and the gardening company just put down a few bits of broken down cardboard box to protect the floor? 🤯

Glad for John he’s got some lovely outdoor space though.

Stunned that there’s no rear access, and the gardening company just put down a few bits of broken down cardboard box to protect the floor? 🤯

Glad for John he’s got some lovely outdoor space though.
What a mess, surely they could have used some sort of crane to go over the top of the house. Seems crazy to go through it with all that mud, it’ll take ages to clean those stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a mess, surely they could have used some sort of crane to go over the top of the house. Seems crazy to go through it with all that mud, it’ll take ages to clean those stairs.
not a problem for Lorna as she won’t be doing it. She will probably fetch in her mother , or if that fails, make her frail cancer patient husband do it.
John looks absolutely terrible, poor bloke. A few more weeks / months of chemo is really going to knock it out of him when he’s already so fragile.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.