Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
I think she did several demos of how to tie a wrap top?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she did several demos of how to tie a wrap top?
Ohh hell yes. Traumatic times. 🤣 Can even one person have EVER asked how to tie a top?
And don’t forget the comedy skippy leg kicky thing before she set off waddling.
---
So looks like I'm the winner. No humble bragging for me. I'm gonna treat myself to a night out at the local NCP with my pretend mates. Might even splash out on a tiny fake eucalyptus tree and some blood splattered crockery for my gaff.

Given I block as many of her her abhorrent acts from my memory as possible this won't be much of a recap but let's suffice to say that despite her husband being seriously ill Loony has still managed to make every single moment about her 🤢

Still flogging anything and everything and if there's a tenuous link to cancer that might increase her flogging chances you can bet your badly covered sofa she's managed to find it.

TLDR: Still a bleep

Previous thread where all her hole antics can be found: https://tattle.life/threads/lornalu...e-damp-is-showing-the-lies-are-flowing.39533/
Brilliant. Thanks @LadyLockdown. Sometimes short, sweet and succinct is all we need for this clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she's not mentioned her birthday which I fear is this month 🙄 - get ready for multiple unwrapping of pwesents 🤣

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sick as it is, In her mind, I believe she will be using John’s good news and him having had a bad year, as even more reason that he should spend ( on her) !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Buying engagement for the Elemis Ad again I see.
Makes you realise how much she makes it she’s prepared to give away £500 each time she needs to get engagement. That said, do they actually receive it ? As we know the Chanel/ Dior / whatever bag winners never do!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No way did the bag winners not get thier prizes?
Well, we don’t know FOR SURE. Every winner has a usually old, inactive private profile.
NO one has EVER paraded a winning £6k bag or anything else for that matter which we find odd. Always the same bag.
We saw one woman once who claimed to have received it but I’m sure there was a link to the winner via one of her pet gays? Or something like that I can’t quite remember.
The bag giveaways are the only thing that’s kept her numbers up over recent years that’s for sure.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.