Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she is dressed like a teenager (except that she's shilling Miss Pap!) - looks big incongruous with that bag :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Miss Pap, Sainsbo’s Lycra headband, DH Gate bag, James Bond villain’s bunker…. I’ve never been so envious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think fake either

Odd that she’s so happy to let people know where she lives though when she’s flaunting what’s kept in the house!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The small one is such a let down…, I bet she’s gutted!!!!!! It’s like being bought a fun sized mars bar when you want the real thing.
Nah they have just sold the second Kelly to put towards it but could only afford a small one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Tits … Remember my post on Thread#42 ..Well hey presto they now have a black box in front of the wonky plug sockets 😂 Another nod they’ve been reading here .. 😂.
God doesn’t she looks a cheap Fukkin mess!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A black box it is indeed. What do you reckon she keeps in it? Apart from her self respect.

Hey Tits … Remember my post on Thread#42 ..Well hey presto they now have a black box in front of the wonky plug sockets 😂 Another nod they’ve been reading here .. 😂.
God doesn’t she looks a cheap Fukkin mess!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s a ‘box’ of whispering angel. Our butchers had a magnum of the stuff on their counter last week for sale for £46. I was going to put it in tattle and do a ‘spread a little kindness among you lovely tattlers giveaway’ … announce the winner then never send it! As an ode to old Lorna.
A bottle of Whispering Angel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God so much crap in that one room. There’s about 10 books on the sofa alone 😅

I thought the style of the place was meant to be minimalist?
I just find it so funny that she doesn’t show any other rooms as she has no idea what to do with them

Reactions: 17
Christ she's a bleeping mess. Haven't dipped in for a few days as the last time she was doing her make up and it was holy awful.
I see the headband is back. That awful stance when she's trying to.show an outfit. You look like you're constipated luv.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or has she got two different boots on? One looked really square toed the other round? She’s absolutely delusional that the outfit looks great! She looks like a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or has she got two different boots on? One looked really square toed the other round? She’s absolutely delusional that the outfit looks great! She looks like a box.
I don't think she would actually go out wearing that outfit - it's just for shilling on the Gram! I guess now she's going to prove me wrong by going to Sainsbury's wearing it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.