LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I got most votes 31, I’ll go and get a fringe cut in and buy myself a hairband 😂

So here we are….well well well the move happened, but didn’t, but did

She pretended to move in to the Ghost House Prisoner Cell Block with nothing, literary nothing, on the beg to fill this 2 bed stinky bunker hole, the begging reached a new level of desperation. The bragging had to be done, she exposed her location to make sure everyone sees that purchase price and with the brag excitement in overflow admitted she hadn’t moved in, fessed to Horsham Heights being a flat, and got mightily pissed that actually people hated it and told her so. What, don’t like hearing the opinions of others not agreeing with you, no! 😂

Her fawnas stunned at the 2 bed flat revelation, lied to, betrayed found their way to us, welcome newbie TiTs, we don’t lie here, pretend to live in a mansion or live in a cell block.

More holes in her stories than holes in those concrete walls and there’s a lotta holes in them walls
She couldn’t wait to do a privacy tour, the damp bleak broken underground cell that, and not our words, is a

Bunker
Saw vibes
Is this in Russia
Crack den
Smack nightclub
Is it finished
It’ll look nice done up
Scary home
Been for sale for years
Abattoir and car park
Concrete septic tank
Nuclear shelters have come a long way
If a prison and an underground car park had a baby

Our now TikTok allies did us proud and gave us a accurate description and it’s only cost Yawna £2.5m list price (sold price tbc)

We applaud you TikTokers

She’s continues to beg beg beg to fill this tit ‘ole with freebie tat, someone send her a pinny and broom she’ll need it to sweep and clean those constant dusty floors; and to the guy that sold it to her - run run run with the cash, block her calls and move abroad, well done for offloading the dump, stunning piece of work mate, stunning.

We all agreed it’s going to cost a fortune to run, will never look nice and with the Horsham Heights tat in there just makes it look like a squatters central. She needs to up her game on shilling skincare it’ll barely cover he cost of the leccy bill and that’s going to be some leccy bill

Still hanging out with the strays and gays, trying to be funny but looking sad and desperate.

- We live in hope Shabazsays does a povvo on her

- We live in hope the hairband stays

Horsham Heights gone for now but not forgotten we know your be back.

Note: John unfortunately still struggling with his health and we wish him well with his surgery

As you were, carry on TiTs….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like I got most votes 31, I’ll go and get a fringe cut in and buy myself a hairband 😂

She pretended to move in to the Ghost House Prisoner Cell Block with nothing, literary nothing, on the beg to fill this 2 bed stinky bunker hole, the begging reached a new level of desperation. The bragging had to be done, she exposed her location to make sure everyone sees that purchase price and with the brag excitement in overflow admitted she hadn’t moved in, fessed to Horsham Heights being a flat, and got mightily pissed that actually people hated it and told her so. What, don’t like hearing the opinions of others not agreeing with you, no! 😂

Her fawnas stunned at the 2 bed flat revelation, lied to, betrayed found their way to us, welcome newbie TiTs, we don’t lie here, pretend to live in a mansion or live in a cell block.

More holes in her stories than holes in those concrete walls and there’s a lotta holes in them walls
She couldn’t wait to do a privacy tour, the damp bleak broken underground cell that, and not our words, is a

Bunker
Saw vibes
Is this in Russia
Crack den
Smack nightclub
Is it finished
It’ll look nice done up
Scary home
Been for sale for years
Abattoir and car park
Concrete septic tank

Our now TikTok allies did us proud and gave us a accurate description and it’s only cost Yawna £2.5m list price (sold price tbc)

We applaud you TikTokers

She’s continues to beg beg beg to fill this tit ‘ole with freebie tat, someone send her a pinny and broom she’ll need it to sweep and clean those constant dusty floors; and to the guy that sold it to her - run run run with the cash, block her calls and move abroad, well done for offloading the dump, stunning piece of work mate, stunning.

We all agreed it’s going to cost a fortune to run, will never look nice and with the Horsham Heights tat in there just makes it look like a squatters central. She needs to up her game on shilling skincare it’ll barely cover he cost of the leccy bill and that’s going to be some leccy bill

Still hanging out with the strays and gays, trying to be funny but looking sad and desperate.

Note: John unfortunately still struggling with his health and we wish him well with his surgery

Thanks for creating and the stunning recap. 😘

Reactions: 7
Bloody brilliant recap! Loving your work. I’ll pay for the fringe as a treat!! ;)

Bunker
Saw vibes
Is this in Russia
Crack den
Smack nightclub
Is it finished
It’ll look nice done up
Scary home
Been for sale for years
Abattoir and car park
Concrete septic tank

We applaud you TikTokers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love it well done @pink_norris .. thanks for the new thread .. but before I forget can I just say … WTF .. is that table … an oval marble top on a white stand 😳😳😳😳. With those chairs .. in that room .. seriously ??????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Love it well done @pink_norris .. thanks for the new thread .. but before I forget can I just say … WTF .. is that table … an oval marble top on a white stand 😳😳😳😳. With those chairs .. in that room .. seriously ??????
I don't know what baffles me more: those chairs with that table, or the fact that I've just caught my husband watching the Philip Schofield interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure Auntie Jean has that table in her awning over at the caravan in Whitby.

To make that place even vaguely habitable they should have had some really inspired designer who deals with Brutism filth.

But to each their own. They can sit at the oval table and watch the damp run down the concrete walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We had that table and due to its weight it WRECKS sub floors like theirs is… ALSO wasnt there the smaller version of exactly the same table in the room with her computer on?

Actual creative ideas arent their thing are they…?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They clearly have never bought a dining table and chairs before 😂😂😂😂
---
Both are an absolute car crash. The table and the fact he chose to do a prince andrew interview.

I don't know what baffles me more: those chairs with that table, or the fact that I've just caught my husband watching the Philip Schofield interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ngl I really like space age/Sputnik design so actually like the table but they’re making a mess of this house already everything is so miss match ☹ they should hire some one to help if they’re hoping to use this for shoots

Reactions: 10
Wtf is that table about?? Looks like a Dwell special. Every Claphamite's wet dream in 2008 ffs .
They just don't have the taste or the willing to spend the big bucks to make the Bunker stylish .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure that table would look enormous in my dining room but in that house it looks like a bistro table! The entire thing looks lost and ridiculous. That house needs angles and statements.

bleeping white marble 🤦‍♀️. She’ll be putting rose gold everything and ‘live laugh love’ signs up next.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they rushing to buy tables and chairs when they’ve already got that table and chairs in the garden Oops yard 😂. Why don’t they just live in GH and soak up the experience of life in a concrete bunker then buy appropriate furniture … plus why have they put that table there it’s overcrowding the island that already has stools ..

Reactions: 8
She’s not serious about those chairs with that table surely????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FFS…Queen Baby you’ve had a hard day and the Fukkin disrespect from your hmm call em mates or fwends ? Is disgusting . You’ve splashed out on a new ugly dining table that don’t suit the chairs .. bought a Fukkin wine fridge and Yawna you were mega surprised That it won’t chill your wine for 48hours 🙄but you overcame that and put 3 bottles in the freezer . Only for you all to go to SF tonight .. surely a takeaway listening to music on the Sonos would have been a fitting 1st night guests eve ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering she's spent far more on a handbag, the table seems quite cheap! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, I was expecting a banquet table to seat 16 to turn up not a bistro table 😳😳😳 is she for real??? To be fair, her fashion sense is diabolical so why I thought her interior design skills would be anything more I don’t know!!
---
PS where is the dog???? 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.