Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her priorities ME ME ME

I guess her mum is there to do the cleaning again; personally I wouldn’t bother, the prison cell is meant to be filthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is honestly so self centred.
It’s like John knows he’s been slacking on his ‘duties’ of ensuring the entire world revolves around her lately…you know due to being ill, and now he’s slightly better needs to make it up to her.

She comes across like a selfish teenager, not a 40 year old woman.

Reactions: 25
No one gives a fat tit what she gets. People only watch to laugh at the classless clown gloating.

Most partners of someone diagnosed with oesophageal cancer wouldn’t need presents or gestures. They’d just be happy that their partner has got through the filth that he has this year.

But Lorna’s world only revolves around lorna. She is proper revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No one gives a fat tit what she gets. People only watch to laugh at the classless clown gloating.

Most partners of someone diagnosed with oesophageal cancer wouldn’t need presents or gestures. They’d just be happy that their partner has got through the filth that he has this year.

But Lorna’s world only revolves around lorna. She is proper revolting.
Isn’t it their Wedding Anniversary too ? Where’s her gifts to a husband going through cancer and horrific surgery and chemo .? Oh no . It’s all about Queen Baby’s BIRTHDAY present .. She’s such a vile specimen

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We all know she reads here. I’m guessing that these selfish posts are to provoke a reaction on here to get us lot talking. Whilst that may be true, actions speak louder than words. Ever since John has been unwell, she has been galavanting all over the show and & making his illness all about her - flogging shite, discount codes & acting like a spoilt child on her birthday. Lorna, do you know what your birthday present is? I’ll tell you. It’s not another £10k handbag , fancy meal or piece of overpriced jewellery, it’s having your husband go to all of that effort chasing about when he is seriously unwell just to make you happy when he probably could do with rest. Nothings private with this one either. She wouldn’t dream of having a birthday and not showing it all off. Get a grip , wake up and put someone else first for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Any other OG ‘s on the thread noticed we’ve had a lot of newbies recently thinking the same as us .. At last !! Lorna Luxe is being found out as a deceitful fake .. Spread the word and welcome to all you newbie TITS .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.