Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I go to the same hairdressers as this woman and wow she’s actually insufferable even being in there? Talking non stop about being an influencer, or when she does shut up just constantly being on her laptop, taking videos with those of us in the background who don’t want to be in it. Anyone I’ve come across that knows of her says how obsessed she is, how she’s definitely bought a lot of followers and how lonely she actually is. Only heard of her due to how ridiculous she is in the salon and I’m glad I’ve not dived further

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

flo90

I was expecting the Christmas tree decorating video to be her decorating a tree in a thong with the caption "Confidently styling the Christmas tree".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Formula for every “styling” video:

Put on dress.
Put on belt.
Put on massive unflattering jumper
Tuck jumper into belt.
Find some ugly clompy boots and a bag. Sometimes a “home alone bird lady” trench

Done.

• Haha

hhhhhh

I can deal with a million aff links to Lumi every damn day but asking people if they want a Klarna link for it, makes me feel uneasy. She is actively encouraging people to get into debt for this shit, when someone might not even realise its an option. That's not very #girlboss #femaleempowerment Liv. Tosser.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
thread suggestion Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

BodyMooving

I don’t know why someone who dresses like school carpet is dishing out fashion advice.

Also the content is floored. Interview attire can vary, based on the organisation and the role. It’s ironic she doesn’t have a job yet is telling people what to wear to obtain one.

hhhhhh

It all feels like embarrassing attempts at coming across as deep and intelligent. Also why has she stopped telling us to wash our faces every night before we sit on the sofa? I haven't washed my face for months as a result now.

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
DCC78EDE-FAA1-4E0A-B108-F0A4ACA06178.jpeg
14200106-C413-419E-91D1-5B5CFDD60B64.jpeg

Christ, she’s funny. I’ve literally been laughing for a full 27 minutes because she’s just so bloody crazy and funny. I mean, she found a green dot in her bowl of tuna. It’s literally side splitting funny. 🙄😐 this bitch needs to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Stitch91

Long term lurker here but that latest Reel has tipped me over the edge. It’s so tone deaf. The U.K. has just announced a massive hike in energy prices and Liv is bleating on that a holiday is better than been at work. Well no sh*t Liv but most of us can’t afford a holiday right now or any time soon.

Also the comments, I just can’t. Every single one is a pervy comment, like there’s literally nothing else on that Reel. It was purely to film her arse, how and why are brands working with her when that’s the engagement she gets?!

hhhhhh

Maybe she is full of anxiety because she has left a secure career to get her bum out in her spare room.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed she’s so much worse mental health wise since leaving her full time job and become an influencer. Just shows it wasn’t the right thing to do…!

Gossipreadee

Her car chat where she talks about wanting more comments saying that she creates content to empower women, well clearly her content isn’t being created for that. If that was truly her complete intent to not have so many of those comments she would block them, block certain phrases, stop showing her butt off at that angle.

She knows what she is doing entirely. I’m not saying she isn’t getting some comments/engagement from women that find her content useful. Her fashion sense is a bit samey and outdated anyway so that’s probably why she has a lack of comments from empowered females because there is better content elsewhere.

Reactions: 10

Gossipreadee

I’m just watching the rest of her stories of her talking about the videos where someone recreates a Pinterest outfit on a size x body.

She is making all of these claims that she can’t put into words. She is a creator but can’t understand why a creator is doing something.

She says that it’s a privilege for someone to have a body that is the same size throughout. So liv had a healthy body but doesn’t see that as a privilege. In a world where we genuinely have so many privileges and so many that are disadvantaged I don’t think we need to be acting out that someone with a size 10 on top and size 14 on bottom is disadvantaged.

She says why do these creators need to say their sizes because she can be any size to recreate the outfit. True. But equally some peope really benefit from knowing how to style a figure that is similar to them. But why do we need to see her bum everytime she gets ready. What does her ass cheeks have to do with wearing an outfit? Why do maybe people with worse looking bums need to see that liv has a better one? Surely that’s an irrelevant inclusion to an outfit video and is just flaunting a privilege that many others may not feel comfortable in.

Why is she looking at those videos so deeply. They are to attract either people that want to create that outfit on that size body or those who like the outfit regardless of the size of person mentioned. She is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And if she wants to then create some videos where a figure with different sizes is represented, it really isn’t that unusually for people to have different size tops and bottoms. But it certainly shouldn’t be made out that your unprivileged if you do. There is an abundance of clothing to suit all body types.

• Heart

hhhhhh

It's because you're a self absorbed cunt, Liv, that's why people do it to you, they're doing the Lord's work, "why can't everyone just like, subscribe and say nice things to me?"
a positive space aka a wank circle of random men leaving heart eyes and fire signs. I miss her old content and genuine engagement, as I actually enjoyed following her previously when she used to chat walking to work - pre gym days. Or when she used to do cooking segments, rather than all this 'chefs kiss.. can we just take a moment.. mug gate.. look at my arse bollocks.'

• Haha

Darsx

I messaged her months ago when she spoke (very briefly) about having Perioral Dermatitis. I had it too, and all of these products she’s recommending would absolutely NOT be recommended for PD. You have to basically strip back on everything and just use water and a very, very simple moisturiser. I doubt she even used them herself to be honest - just in it for the money.
Just coming back to my original post - giveaway today is from the organic pharmacy who SHOCK HORROR were the brand that she was trying to sell to us as clearing up her PD. It was a marketing ploy all along.

EDIT:

Coming back to rant more because I am just so, so sick of this influencer lifestyle. Posting disingenuous content for money, trying to ‘influence’ people into purchasing incredibly expensive items on the proviso that it has ‘cleared her skin’. You’ve only got to imagine someone viewing that content who struggles with their skin and believing what she’s got to say. The average person in this day and age can’t afford £43 on a carrot cleanser alone, never mind the other products she was flaunting, so what do they do? Use the clearpay on offer, getting themselves in to debt. For a product that she probably wasn’t even using in the first place, it was just all for this upcoming brand deal.

As for seeing her body every single day. If that’s meant to ‘boost women’s confidence’ she’s having a laugh. When your body looks like society’s ideal body, with curves and a flat stomach, then you’re not appealing to the masses love. You’re just giving free content to the pervs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chatty Member
She cannot string a coherent sentence together. Those stories about size were just embarrassing. Also most people are not one size across their whole body…why is she deeping it so much as if she’s the first person to have a different upper and bottom half