Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evac90

Chatty Member
I find most instagrammers the same- in that they’re so so much more likeable before they quit their jobs and go “full time”. It always seems to change them completely

Reactions: 9

flo90

I think that sums up her content lately ✨️ empty and lonely ✨️
It's such a shame as I used to love her account pre-arse out and Jays PT sessions.
I loved her account too until the arse became a regular thing. And it really, really annoyed me when she pretended to be doing it for empowerment. She has a fab figure and she knows it. She wants to show it off, fine, whatever, but don't pretend it's for the good of other women.

Reactions: 9

barryjones

VIP Member
Imagine posting this shit while you’re on your honeymoon. A GRWM routine (you’re on holiday), shilling product, linking to your mlm and still trying to beg for engagement via polls.

She’s completely in love with herself isn’t she? Those bikinis are so ugly and unflattering, she would look amazing in a proper high waisted one or a swimsuit but that’s not what she’s interested in, she’d post a photo of herself naked if she could. Absolutely loves the sight of herself.

Reactions: 8
Just had a afterthought after listening to her ‘holier than thou’ speil this morning about not judging people and her not been able to get over a conversation that she was earwigging that she took great offence to that was absolutely nothing to do with her…

…wasn’t she slagging off the love island contestants by saying that she thought that kissing someone so early was inappropriate and something she wouldn’t do??

Also…I’m sure she said that Luca was immature for saying “Elephant Juice” to Gemma despite it being a joke. I’m sure she referred to it as something that a ‘child would do’.

It’s fine for her to judge other people but when other people judge others it’s not and she’s trying to be mother Teresa?

it’s people like this that try so hard to be something that they just cannot execute it well enough, their true colours will always shine through….her’s being boring beige.

She absolutely cannot practice what she preaches!

Also…she was complaining at her neighbours dog barking and then said that she can’t complain because she wanted a puppy but still complained? She is literally a walking contradiction

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t with this girl. All the “negative” comments on her most recent reel are right. You can’t keep preaching about body acceptance and your body not being what defines you when you act like she does.

She clearly accepts her body and it’s clearly the thing that defines her.

She wants to parade her naked ass all over Instagram but doesn’t want people commenting sexually on her as she’s just empowering women guys!!

You’re only allowed an opinion if it’s telling her how girl boss slaaaaay Queen she is.

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s so chronically dull that all she’s got in her life is doing a full face of makeup every day and getting her arse out.

Get a hobby liv!

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Did they want people to dm them their email addresses for the “only fans link” (not a chance) so they could try trace us trolls? 🤔

Still cannot believe she’s celebrating 500k followers when 80% of them are pervs who literally complain if she doesn’t have her arse out. Why would you draw attention to that?

I’ll start my own account and every post I’ll ‘accidentally’ let a tit slip out and see how many weirdos I can attract.

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
So it’s nearly midnight, you say you can’t sleep but you’re in full makeup, clothes, and jewellery? Doesn’t exactly look like you tried liv 🤥

Julio

She's gone to Paris, the city of love, in the first year of her marriage without her husband.

I wonder if Liv ever sits down and thinks about the journey to this point and questions anything she's done along the way?

I can't look at her posts anymore, I've gradually weened myself off of hate following as it was starting to make me feel empty inside thinking about it all. It's tragic, Liv and her stupid self to absorbed behaviour and the "yaaaass" brigade. The way society is going is tragic, I'm put off dating because I keep noticing similar traits in people, it's hellishly depressing and looking at her posts wasn't helping. But I still come on here because for some weird reason I can't completely keep away. Jesus, what is happening to me?!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Adoraborealis

The colour/texture combinations here are so off. The top is nice and the trousers are a great shape and fine if they’re the statement piece but the red, the brown and then the tan boots just doesn’t work.

Also the massive tan coat she has swamps her and does nothing for her at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing now. I am all for people doing onlyfans etc if that’s what you wanna do but the fact she genuinely thinks she’s above that when no fucker would comment if it weren’t for her purposefully and repeatedly showing her arse.

You’re not special liv. Imagine your self worth being generated by men on insta saying “nice pussy”. Even if she’s ignoring those comments just to get the engagement…really? Have some self respect.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Explains why she goes PT during the day now. How strange that she didn’t announce such a big change in her life when she shares literallu everything else with insta. Clearly ashamed of her new profession! Full time beg!

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
She’s literally SO full of shit, telling everyone she’s soooo insecure wearing shorts, having an internal meltdown etc. Hun you’re practically naked in your reels all the time, really don’t believe you when you say that you have confidence issues wearing a pair of shorts when it’s hot!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
That one yellow tooth isn't very aesthetic 😬

Wouldn't normally bother me but given that she spends a day in the house in a full face of makeup I'm surprised.
Cue pRoFouNd rEfLeCtIvE insta story rant about appearance 🤣

‘I….recently read a comment from someone who…commented on…my teeth. And in it they said…’that one yellow tooth isn’t very aesthetic’. I…recently watched a ted talk from a female executive at Facebook who said that…women are always judged on their appearance. I’m here to remind you…that it doesn’t matter what you look like, what you put in your face…you are worthy.’

• Haha