Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast her for her grammar, she's earned that with her lack of self awareness and ignorance. I'm awaiting the piano laden backing track Dyslexia Awareness video that she makes, probably one that just focuses on her entirely and her empowering battle with it.

Reactions: 2
I was actually unaware that she was dyslexic! Too many arse videos clogging up real life and relatable struggles!

Roast her for her grammar, she's earned that with her lack of self awareness and ignorance. I'm awaiting the piano laden backing track Dyslexia Awareness video that she makes, probably one that just focuses on her entirely and her empowering battle with it.
Liv must have just caught up here as she has some long post about Dyslexia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's got mild dyslexia and she's talking like she's climbed Everest with no legs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel calling it a gift could really frustrate others who have dyslexia.
For example, when people refer to my chronic illness as a ‘superpower’.
it’s not - it’s debilitating.I get people might use those words to encourage ‘inner strength’ and to try and empower, but it implies life is somehow easier for those who actually have a disability.

Reactions: 8
Liv dancing madly alone in a field to classical music, filmed by the melt husband…. Such a wild, free spirited queen 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Liv dancing madly alone in a field to classical music, filmed by the melt husband…. Such a wild, free spirited queen 🙄
Don’t you know she’s got a ‘BIG personality’?!? She’s so overdressed compared to everyone else there.
Cringing at her forced *CrAzY dAnCInG* at the back of the crowd.
Yet again just her and hubby because she’s got no pals 😴

• Heart
Don’t you know she’s got a ‘BIG personality’?!? She’s so overdressed compared to everyone else there.
Cringing at her forced *CrAzY dAnCInG* at the back of the crowd.
Yet again just her and hubby because she’s got no pals 😴
I saw her there last night, she was just jumping around with her husband just standing there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The combination of the bright orange hair colour, lots of make up, middle parting and bum / dimple chin makes her look really harsh to me.

I probably wouldn't notice / comment on it if she spent less time eyeing herself up on camera. I just think she'd look miles better with a different parting and softer make up.

“Carefree and loving life”. 🤔 don’t make out like the husband just spontaneously filmed you without you asking. It’s all contrived bullshit for Instagram.

Plus she looked like an idiot.

Reactions: 7
Groundbreaking content tonight lads, how to cook fish and veg 😮! Absolutely cannot believe she’s been gatekeeping that mind blowing recipe…

It's really irritating me she keeps cooking with flaked salt. It's not a cooking salt it's a finishing salt to sprinkle on at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone else I'd forgive but seeing as she thinks she's this unreal chef it's SO irritating

Reactions: 2
‘Anxiety is worrying about something in the future that hasn’t happened yet’

Way to generalise a sometimes debilitating mental health condition.

Reactions: 9
‘Anxiety is worrying about something in the future that hasn’t happened yet’

Way to generalise a sometimes debilitating mental health condition.
Thank duck Liv isn’t a doctor, she would literally prescribe Beyoncé as a treatment for depression. Basic witch 101.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.