Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think regardless of what you think about someone and whether it’s funny / inappropriate to wear a football shirt to an interview.. it isn’t clever or classy to mock someone publicly online to your 100k followers (or 100 followers!) she could have made her point re no casual wear to an interview for the reasons she outlines without targeting a person.. who for all she knows could be a follower!

Reactions: 6
She just has zero personality so she thinks mocking someone for that is ‘banter’. I’m so sick of seeing her face. Every inane thought she has is accompanied by a selfie of her eye bleeping herself.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why someone who dresses like school carpet is dishing out fashion advice.

Also the content is floored. Interview attire can vary, based on the organisation and the role. It’s ironic she doesn’t have a job yet is telling people what to wear to obtain one.

Reactions: 12
“Hello my angels” 🤢

I always wonder what people who know her in real life think when she says things like that. Nobody greets people like that!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have absolutely nothing against anyone choosing to show their body. But she’s claiming it’s for ‘body positivity’ whilst actively pulling in the wrong audience for her ‘business’ for which she is ‘self employed’.

I just don’t understand why she does it? It can’t be doing her numbers any good (in terms of her aff links etc).

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She doesn't have her arse out in her ads when they start in the same way in front of the mirror. The mirror is deliberately angled for thirst traps, she should be 'empowered' enough to admit that.

I genuinely think she’s reading here and purposely getting the bum out for longer now 😂 that latest video is for me is a piss take. I have no problem with anyone getting their body out at all but to pretend it’s for a “meeting the parents outfit” when in reality it’s just a “I want to get the engagement up” reel. Just stand about with your pants on and get on with it instead of coming up with weird outfit situation ideas 😂

Reactions: 5
Im cringing inside at that video. Why would you have a top on but no pants ? Why does she have to get dressed on camera? Why cant she talk through the outfit with it on? Or not have the mirror placed behind her! Also why does she think cropped trousers looking half mast with ankle boots us flattering. It really doesn’t. It looks badly fitting.

• Haha
There is literally no reason why she was just stood in pants 😂 surely she'd be in underwear and then add the top or just be bloody dressed in the first place. Thirsty girl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that despite harping on about confidence and bodies etc, she moves and poses very unnaturally. Like always standing in a certain way on one foot to always get the most ~flattering~ angle, and only bending over in certain ways that don’t show rolls etc. I notice these things because they’re things Ive done a bit myself for photos etc. idk it just really irritates me. Every video just seems so carefully curated compared to other influencers who actually celebrate different bodies.

I don’t really know exactly what this word means but based on what I’ve seen I’d say she is the definition of “cheugy”

She needs to stop dressing like Christopher Columbus. Amsterdam is such a stylish city and she looks horrendous!

• Haha
The way she quite obviously takes a step at the beginning of her “pick an outfit for a city break” reel because her bum wasn’t in the mirror is just… I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine how much the views and comments would drop if she removed the mirror 😂

It’s embarrassing now. I am all for people doing onlyfans etc if that’s what you wanna do but the fact she genuinely thinks she’s above that when no fucker would comment if it weren’t for her purposefully and repeatedly showing her arse.

You’re not special liv. Imagine your self worth being generated by men on insta saying “nice pussy”. Even if she’s ignoring those comments just to get the engagement…really? Have some self respect.

Reactions: 8
The latest reel is just painfully obvious.
Got me thinking how long has she been doing this for and first subtle bum was mid June and full on bum end of June last year.
The likes in the first bum shot went up by 4x so I guess she noticed that..

(Yes I have a job, yes I have a life 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.