Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dim. Don’t think there’s a coherent thought rattling round that head to be honest with you.

Reactions: 4
She’s dim. Don’t think there’s a coherent thought rattling round that head to be honest with you.
She's desperate, by the sounds of it. Flashing your arse in your basic clothes on the weekend while having a real job and a real life is a very different animal to be a full-time beggar influencer, and it seems to me like she might be realising she's in over her head.

What does she actually DO all day?

If she had a YouTube I could almost understand, the planning, filming, editing of say 20 min videos 2x a week. But she posts random shite whenever it creeps in to her brain, has no particular business model or USP, her arse gets her somewhat high engagement from pervy men but that's not enough to sustain a career online.

Dropping part time I could 100% understand, or changing in to a more creative field over all, but she'll end up back in a traditional job in 5 years.

Reactions: 7
What does she actually DO all day?

If she had a YouTube I could almost understand, the planning, filming, editing of say 20 min videos 2x a week. But she posts random shite whenever it creeps in to her brain, has no particular business model or USP, her arse gets her somewhat high engagement from pervy men but that's not enough to sustain a career online.

Dropping part time I could 100% understand, or changing in to a more creative field over all, but she'll end up back in a traditional job in 5 years.
Just does things for herself and acts like she's a martyr, a woman of the people, sorry, a woman of the women, she hates men unless they're boosting her follower and comment count.

Reactions: 1
Is that cat old enough to be away from its mum?
I don’t know anything about cats, but saw lots of comments on the reel saying he looks way too small. She hasn’t replied to any of them

Reactions: 6
I don’t know anything about cats, but saw lots of comments on the reel saying he looks way too small. She hasn’t replied to any of them
No it isn’t old enough at all. It’s terrible. That baby should still be with its litter

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing! He’s sooooo small🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Cue passive aggressive ass out video slating everyone for saying the kitten shouldn’t be away from its mum

Reactions: 2
My parents have rescued an abandoned kitten, from a registered cat charity, they have to clean his bum for him and he can only eat soft foods, no kibble and he's bigger than the kitten Liv has gotten.

As a family of experienced cat owners, it's upsetting to see.

Also, lord give me bleeping strength from her latest reel on being 'too much' 🙄🙄🙄 girl needs a reality check.

Reactions: 3
So she's had the shits (sorry, been poorly) for a few days and has a blocked nose. I can't be dealing with her self indulgent pity party, she makes me sick (sorry, poorly 🤢).

So it’s nearly midnight, you say you can’t sleep but you’re in full makeup, clothes, and jewellery? Doesn’t exactly look like you tried liv 🤥

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed she’s so much worse mental health wise since leaving her full time job and become an influencer. Just shows it wasn’t the right thing to do…!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed she’s so much worse mental health wise since leaving her full time job and become an influencer. Just shows it wasn’t the right thing to do…!
I don't follow her anymore, but from what I've read here both her mental and physical health seem to have been negatively impacted by the move to full-time beggging influencing. Wonder if she's capable of the self-reflection required to admit this? It wouldn't actually be too late for her to re-enter the real world.

Reactions: 5
The “too much” reel was toe curling. Everything she describes is literally just basic old human experience that everyone goes through 😂 being too much for someone doesn’t mean that that person is somehow in the wrong. Lots of people are too much for me and that’s ok😂😂

Reactions: 5
The “too much” reel was toe curling. Everything she describes is literally just basic old human experience that everyone goes through 😂 being too much for someone doesn’t mean that that person is somehow in the wrong. Lots of people are too much for me and that’s ok😂😂
also being bossy isn’t “just knowing what you want”, it can very easily be a negative thing, being bossy can even be bullying sometimes 🤷‍♀️

also being bossy isn’t “just knowing what you want”, it can very easily be a negative thing, being bossy can even be bullying sometimes 🤷‍♀️
She sounds so tone deaf, it’s all so airy fairy everything she says. Everything has to fit her narrative. She can’t possibly like someone above has said acknowledge sometimes people are too much for us. She seems to have to shape every criticism or comment she has got as not being her fault. Well being bossy in the workplace like you have said isn’t often a positive trait for someone to have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.