Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the poor lad, he's signed up for a life of being her lapdog

Did anyone see the comments on the post she is referring to? Also would be interesting to see if she actually paid for the night at the pigs or got it free

It's because you're a self absorbed bleep, Liv, that's why people do it to you, they're doing the Lord's work, "why can't everyone just like, subscribe and say nice things to me?"
I hate follow people and still have time for a full life, you know, an actual job etc liv hun

Reactions: 2
It's because you're a self absorbed bleep, Liv, that's why people do it to you, they're doing the Lord's work, "why can't everyone just like, subscribe and say nice things to me?"
a positive space aka a wank circle of random men leaving heart eyes and fire signs. I miss her old content and genuine engagement, as I actually enjoyed following her previously when she used to chat walking to work - pre gym days. Or when she used to do cooking segments, rather than all this 'chefs kiss.. can we just take a moment.. mug gate.. look at my arse bollocks.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally all she wants is people telling her how hot she is. Any comments that aren’t 100% kissing her arse, she labels trolls.

Don’t share everything (genuinely seen her arse 80 times I think) online and people won’t have an opinion. You can literally just not post on Instagram you know. No one will die.

Pretty sure no strangers have an opinion on how often I get my arse out.

Reactions: 3
Making such a deal about the oil stain on her top 😴 nobody cares. Literally.

And having to walk to the shop for a cucumber as she's had a drink already? Just have the dinner without cucumber if you can't be bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm exhausted from work and her stories have really wound me up for some reason😂

How is she making enough money from posing naked on insta as she was working a full job?! She does nothing except shill that lumi and drink tea or wine

Her hair looks shite at the end of that new video.
Surely she realises that doesn’t look good??

Reactions: 2
She must read Tattle as she mentioned two things we discussed yesterday 1. walk and talk stories and 2. stained top (or was it a different one?) I think she must keep drooling looking in the mirror and eye bleeping herself 🤤😅

Someone asked about skincare on her Q&A (aside from the lumi) and she just mentions the collagen. No other products that she actually uses. Her skin was great before these products. She has naturally good skin and teeth.. next you’ll see her advertising some whitening stuff I swear.

Her content is so soulless and transparent now. All for the money, no sincerity in what she’s trying to get people to buy. Urgh!

Reactions: 5
Her ‘self reflection ramble’ this morning came across very Molly mae..

“If I can do it you can, make your mood boards”

no hun you get your arse out and get engagement from pervy men - I’m good thanks

Reactions: 4
Please someone report it, can you send the screenshot to the police?

Her ‘self reflection ramble’ this morning came across very Molly mae..

“If I can do it you can, make your mood boards”

no hun you get your arse out and get engagement from pervy men - I’m good thanks
One of a number of problems with Liv and her type is that they somehow make statements like "women should be in the kitchen" seem fairly reasonable, they're that big of a bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.