Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing I’d wanna do after a skinful is spend 15mins using a sodding lumi. I bet she’s all braggy that she’s still managed to get up at 4am. She needs her daily validation fix and needs people to recognise that this is what she does on a daily basis. I hate the way she says ‘morning’ so insincere. The sound of her pouring a brew makes me want to be sick. The lumi now forms the third part of her personality…after been a Mrs and loving tea.
Shove yer lumi up your arse ✊🏻

Actually…I bet she never gets drunk….ever. Liv…if I’m on the wine I want to be so drunk that my heads down the toilet and I’m projectile vommin.

The zaniest thing that she does after a few is trying a ASOS haul on in her undies whilst listening to empowering music from Beyoncé. I get Theresa May wheat field vibes from her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Theresa May wheat field vibes 👏 this is exactly it!!

Bet she has half a glass of wine and tells you she’s bought a vibrator like it’s the biggest scandal in the world. You’re soOoOo wild Liv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anyone is willing to pay £25 for one of her mugs…then they are an actual mug themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so utterly obsessed with herself. I’d love to know how many selfies she takes in a day if she actually uploads about 10 a day 💀 another level of smug!

Reactions: 5
Thriving not surviving? Doing what? Taking 100 photos of yourself and shilling mlm products? If that’s thriving I’m alright Hun.

Reactions: 4
I hope her followers realise of much of a narcissistic bleep she is. I should imagine a fair few a surviving and are definitely not thriving. She has instantaneously just made herself unrelatable. Silly twit.

Reactions: 6
God it’s so awkward for her reels to pop up when you are out and about, feel like a right pervert if someone could see my screen, I’ll have to just say ‘nah it’s about female empowerment hun!’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
We're living through a period where it's seen as bitter and jealous to even question the tit cunts like Liv do, "just let her live her life" as if there's nothing wrong with what she's doing. If someone is seen as an influencer they can't go unquestioned, it's potentially very dangerous to certain people, the stuff she is doing.

‘If you don’t know anything about mug gate and why I’ve designed a collection of mugs please have a laugh and look back at my mug gate highlight’

Jeeeeeeeeeze, this girl is delusional. ‘Have a laugh’, I checked out the highlight reel and it was about as funny as famine. Lots of boomerangs of her giggling to herself because she’s sUcH a BiG cHaRaChTeR 💀💀💀💀

The perfect name for her brand - Smug Mug!

Attachments

Can anyone remember the last time she put up a story or post that wasn't an ad?!? Even the stuff that's not an ad references one, it's driving me aboslutely batshit. I genuinely am hate-following at this point.

Ad ad ad #aff whilst simultaneously eye bleeping herself and getting her arse out every day.

Soooo inspiring. I feel so motivated and more confident in my body as a woman thanks to Liv getting her arse out every day and trying to flog me a lumi. So #grateful for her content. Girlboss.

I can deal with a million aff links to Lumi every damn day but asking people if they want a Klarna link for it, makes me feel uneasy. She is actively encouraging people to get into debt for this tit, when someone might not even realise its an option. That's not very #girlboss #femaleempowerment Liv. Tosser.

Reactions: 12
I cannot deal with her fake insta voice anymore. She sounds like she has a peg on her nose. Why!? What an absolute nob!

I can’t imagine wearing a full face of evening/ party style make up 7 days a week 😭 so over the top!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone on here used a lumispa? I was actually tempted by one (I’m sorry) but checked out some reviews and I’m glad I did.
Just needed a bit of a reality check that they’re really not all that.

Something (else) that frustrates me so much is how she raves on about the LS but hasn’t actually used it for a period of time. Her skin has always been very good anyway. It’s so painfully transparent.

It’s such a shame. The reason these people get followers is because originally, they recommend products they truly rate. Now it’s all just for money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.