Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone on here used a lumispa? I was actually tempted by one (I’m sorry) but checked out some reviews and I’m glad I did.
Just needed a bit of a reality check that they’re really not all that.

Something (else) that frustrates me so much is how she raves on about the LS but hasn’t actually used it for a period of time. Her skin has always been very good anyway. It’s so painfully transparent.

It’s such a shame. The reason these people get followers is because originally, they recommend products they truly rate. Now it’s all just for money.
I have one and I do love it, I just don’t think it’s as *LIFE CHANGING* as they make out (cos they’re getting 💸💸)
I have large pores that get really clogged no matter what I do - I find that using the LumiSpa twice a week helps unclog and smooth my skin.
When I first got it I was using it twice a day (as recommended) and my skin was quite irritated. No one’s skin needs to be cleaned that intensely!!
The ‘dirt’ they often show on the brush is literally just the cleanser 😂
The cleansers and heads for the lumi are around £35-£40 to replace - something to keep in mind if you are considering one!

Reactions: 1
I think we can all agree that she is one massive c....

Reactions: 3
When you think you’re a fashion queen but can’t even put one single interesting look together for PARIS. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
DCC78EDE-FAA1-4E0A-B108-F0A4ACA06178.jpeg
14200106-C413-419E-91D1-5B5CFDD60B64.jpeg

Christ, she’s funny. I’ve literally been laughing for a full 27 minutes because she’s just so bloody crazy and funny. I mean, she found a green dot in her bowl of tuna. It’s literally side splitting funny. 🙄😐 this witch needs to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so mind numbingly bland and devoid of personality. It offends me.

She is the colour beige personified.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1172735View attachment 1172736

Christ, she’s funny. I’ve literally been laughing for a full 27 minutes because she’s just so bloody crazy and funny. I mean, she found a green dot in her bowl of tuna. It’s literally side splitting funny. 🙄😐 this witch needs to get a life.
I knew as soon as she said she'd cracked herself up that it was going to be the beigest, blandest, most un-funny story imagineable. And look, I was right :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t you know I’m a WIFE now on my HONEYMOON with my INCREDIBLE husband and I am SUCH a BiG cHaRaCtEr ??????? Liking Beyoncé, my own face and cups of tea are my only personality traits xoxo
Looking like the absolute epitome of an insta-hun...jesus, how is she not embarrassed by herself?

Reactions: 3
That reel… 💀 the striped pocket top is giving me major 2011 Topman vibes.
Maybe the best option for her is just to stay in her underwear because her style is so bad nowadays. The insta pervs will love it and she will make 💸💸💸💸 anyway.

Reactions: 4
This is the smug face of someone who is completely up their own arse! Eye fuckery at its best here. Bet she needed some “alone time” with herself and this picture after she’d taken it. 😂😂

96E1C32D-0F88-4864-961C-BF2089818EA6.jpeg

• Haha
This is the smug face of someone who is completely up their own arse! Eye fuckery at its best here. Bet she needed some “alone time” with herself and this picture after she’d taken it. 😂😂

View attachment 1181478
Gives me the absolute ICK she’s always apparently naked in bed. Fling a T-shirt on ffs if you insist on filming/taking pics of yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.