Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what fashion inspired, pairing baggy jeans with a t shirt and a shirt, never been seen before 🙄 I always find her fashion so basic

Reactions: 3
Wow, what fashion inspired, pairing baggy jeans with a t shirt and a shirt, never been seen before 🙄 I always find her fashion so basic
I love how the baggy t shirt just happens to be over her ass so we can all see it in the mirror 😒

Reactions: 1
Why has she turned into some kind of bohemian princess/nature fan? It’s the way she says “I love being with nature” 🤮

Reactions: 2
Definitely something dodgy going on. Nobodies follower count increases as fast as hers does 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why has she turned into some kind of bohemian princess/nature fan? It’s the way she says “I love being with nature” 🤮
I see this kind of thing all the time now, girl goes for a walk in the woods and thinks she's Pocahontas.

• Haha
Of course it bleeping is you moron. Shock horror people prefer being on holiday than being at work.

She’s so dim. There was no need for that caption it was just an excuse to show off her arse.

Reactions: 5
Of course it bleeping is you moron. Shock horror people prefer being on holiday than being at work.

She’s so dim. There was no need for that caption it was just an excuse to show off her arse.
Almost all of the comments are from thirsty men. I don’t know how it doesn’t make her feel really uncomfortable.

Long term lurker here but that latest Reel has tipped me over the edge. It’s so tone deaf. The U.K. has just announced a massive hike in energy prices and Liv is bleating on that a holiday is better than been at work. Well no sh*t Liv but most of us can’t afford a holiday right now or any time soon.

Also the comments, I just can’t. Every single one is a pervy comment, like there’s literally nothing else on that Reel. It was purely to film her arse, how and why are brands working with her when that’s the engagement she gets?!

Reactions: 11
She’s dropped about 4k followers in the last few days. People finally latching on to the fact that she’s just a one trick pony 🤦‍♀️

How this dope hasn’t got more on here I can’t believe it . She’s just an insufferable twit

Reactions: 5
£160 on a swimsuit when people are going to choose whether to stay warm or go hungry this winter. So out of touch and ignorant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.