Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping Christ!! That’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen 🫠🫠🫠. Genuinely embarrassed for her. Fucked it again, Liv.

Reactions: 4
Omg I RAN here after seeing that video 😂 it was the cringiest thing I've seen all year and why did she have to be in her underwear?! Just showing off... That was mortifying 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just another example of how she just does not have the creativity/flair/humour etc to be influencing full-time, her standard of content now is so, so poor. Should of stuck to her old job and makeup/workout type posts she used to do.

Reactions: 6
So we all ran to tattle when we saw that video?! Honestly it’s so distasteful. Does she not realise the privilege she has to have the body she does?! Megan C did the video, as she has put on a significant amount of weight and has accepted that. Liv is not in that position at all.

It’s such a weird video. She looks uncomfortable which is quite confusing and massively contrasts with the theme of the video. She quite clearly isn’t comfortable in her own skin.

Reactions: 3
She’s so cringe and off the mark!

She knows she has a banging body and acts like she’s morbidly obese. It’s bleeping weird and patronising.

Everything she does on insta is to get compliments about her body off strangers. She preaches about self love but her self esteem is purely based on what some pervs on the internet think about her arse. Sad witch.

Nothing she does looks natural or fun, she’s so weird.

Reactions: 8
Omg it’s the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen?! And she’s basically showing off her abs while singing about being overweight 🤣 well done Liv you got it completely wrong again 👍🏻

Ok well first of all I blame you all for making me go look that up (don't follow her anymore). Holy sodding HELL what did I just watch??!!

Liv, you silly bint, you have a fabulous body. You know this, because you take LITERALLY every opportunity to show it off for the pervs in the peanut gallery. You are not nearly as charming, zany or interesting as you think you are, and just to piss me off even harder, you CANT LIPSYNC EITHER!

Honestly, that reel smacked so hard of 'early noughties, filming yourself singing to your reflection in the mirror thinking you're Kelly Clarkson or Avril bloody Lavigne' that I'm actually now in pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This content is SO worth quitting her career for. LOVED that story of the cut on her leg. Groundbreaking!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Well I'm not buying that sodding salt again... I can JUST about understand 'influencers' being sent clothes, makeup, etc but a bleeping food product?! Ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed hee ages ago. Just had a peek at her page as a reel came up on my suggested and see she is still getting her weird shaped arse out in every reel still!?
Quite literally selling her arse for a fiver 😆 and a tub of posh salt!

How can one person be so cringe 😅 “best British summer life” 🫣

• Haha
Stop trying to make bbsl happen, it’s not going to happen. Continuously sitting in a paddling pool with an ice lolly isn’t the riveting, groundbreaking content you think it is.

• Haha
Has she actually given up her career to post a pic saying “morning angels” every morning, along with her making a cup of tea? 🙄 I used to love following her, but it’s painful these days.

Reactions: 10
I can’t with this girl. All the “negative” comments on her most recent reel are right. You can’t keep preaching about body acceptance and your body not being what defines you when you act like she does.

She clearly accepts her body and it’s clearly the thing that defines her.

She wants to parade her naked ass all over Instagram but doesn’t want people commenting sexually on her as she’s just empowering women guys!!

You’re only allowed an opinion if it’s telling her how girl boss slaaaaay Queen she is.

Reactions: 8
So unbelievably snippy in the comments!! Anyone with a few brain cells/an ounce of maturity would take the ‘right let’s start a conversation’ approach. Instead tells people to educate themselves and ‘stop projecting’… SMH X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.