Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone else has posted this?
Followed her a while she seems lovely and genuine but every day I see her actual arse.

Now I don’t have a problem with showing your arse if you want, especially in a body positive way. However this is EVERY SINGLE DAY. She’s also noticed her follower count skyrocket, can’t think why?

Fair play to her but at least admit the repeated arse showing is part of the game plan.

Reactions: 9
I know!! I love her fashion content and she seems like a lovely lady but lately every post, story, reel starts with her bare bum in shot! I just don’t get it 🙈

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for years now and really like her. She obviously works really hard for her body and I love her content. Most of her comments just seem to be horny men there for her body these days, hence the sudden shoot up in follower numbers. I feel like it spoils her feed with all the nonsense spammy comments.

I’ve met her before at a blogging event and she was lovely but the videos are getting a bit much now. I wonder who her main audience is at the moment!

Reactions: 3
I’m always VERY uncomfortable with her idea of thongs worn under short skirts, especially as a fellow big bummed gal. NEVER in a million years 😱

most the comments on her live about the mugs were creepy and pervy… wonder why her followers jumped up

She’s tried to justify showing her arse every day under the guise of body positivity (fine), but then negated it by saying she won’t be deleting or blocking all the pervy male comments 🤔

It's all just one massive "look at me" flex dressed up as being some wholesome freespirit, cracking backside but what's it got to do with the outfits, if I partook in what she did I wouldn't be incorporating a bulge flash into my getting dressed video. Brunch With The Boys Outfit - Pants, Emporio Armani followed by my swollen goods incased in the overpriced undergarment. No, all she's doing is showing everyone how wonderful her life is and how many clothes she has and her body, that's all this is. Check out her Instagram and then check out the song White Woman's Instagram by Bo Burnham, I think you'll enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree! I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was just doing some body posi content but now it's just LOOK AT MY ARSE for the sake of it. Every day. I don't follow fashion bloggers on insta to see what thong they're wearing that day. The fact she keeps the perv comments says it all.

Reactions: 4
These days body posi stuff is just Narcissism cynically repackaged and masquerading as something nice. Naturally beautiful people with bodies that many people desire to have and many work hard to have and still don't get flaunting their looks isn't body positivity is it, it's just showing off. Body positivity is people with what is seen as imperfections flaunting what they have and being proud of what they've got to make others feel more comfortable about how they look. Liv, in everything she is doing, is just flaunting herself and her life, there are a lot more women out there that will feel insecure after seeing that bum for the millionth time than there will be that feel positive about their own bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Followed for a while but the stories are making me cringe really hard lately. I feel like she’s that kind of little miss perfect type that allows her wedding to just take over her whole personality. It’s all she posts about. *Out of office is on!!!!* is proper basic witch behaviour 😭

She's at it again today, Styling A Bodysuit Blouse with the obligatory thong and bum cheek intro and a few spins and checks of the bum. It's literally a getting dressed into normal clothes video with a "look at me" vibe, the comments just massaging the ego and encouraging more of this. I hope the fiance gets caught ploughing a load of the bridesmaids so she can spend £20 with "The Girls" crying into endless Pumpkin Spiced Latte's, stick that on your blog you cretin.

"Is this what our grandfathers died for, the freedom to do this?" - Mark Corrigan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's at it again today, Styling A Bodysuit Blouse with the obligatory thong and bum cheek intro and a few spins and checks of the bum. It's literally a getting dressed into normal clothes video with a "look at me" vibe, the comments just massaging the ego and encouraging more of this. I hope the fiance gets caught ploughing a load of the bridesmaids so she can spend £20 with "The Girls" crying into endless Pumpkin Spiced Latte's, stick that on your blog you cretin.

"Is this what our grandfathers died for, the freedom to do this?" - Mark Corrigan
I think you might be my soulmate 👏

You’re right though, as much as I wholeheartedly believe that women should wear what they want and partners shouldn’t have a say…surely there comes a point when your soon to be wife is showing her bare arse on the internet for pervs daily and you need to say “enough!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm done, her last two posts have broken the cringe-o-meter, wedding blah blah and me in a boiler suit. Great. And that's good is it?

This World is getting ridiculous, it started getting silly with selfies and now we're at a point where narcissism is being celebrated. Look at my life through the carefully selected filters. If she jumps on the using mental health awareness to build your brand bandwagon I think action is required. If you want to see the next level of Internet Bellend check out Chris "Reevo" Reeve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.