Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her car chat where she talks about wanting more comments saying that she creates content to empower women, well clearly her content isn’t being created for that. If that was truly her complete intent to not have so many of those comments she would block them, block certain phrases, stop showing her butt off at that angle.

She knows what she is doing entirely. I’m not saying she isn’t getting some comments/engagement from women that find her content useful. Her fashion sense is a bit samey and outdated anyway so that’s probably why she has a lack of comments from empowered females because there is better content elsewhere.

Reactions: 10
Her car chat where she talks about wanting more comments saying that she creates content to empower women, well clearly her content isn’t being created for that. If that was truly her complete intent to not have so many of those comments she would block them, block certain phrases, stop showing her butt off at that angle.

She knows what she is doing entirely.
absolutely this! ☝ she’s made reference to doing this for her ‘16 year old self’…she needs to heal her old-self in some other way because this full-time instagrammer life is not it. She’s not getting it and disregarding any advice she’s been given 🙄

Reactions: 3
I feel like she's heading for some sort of crisis, she's really grasping for content. Did she announce that her sister had the baby? (Not that she has to but made a whole deal about it)

I really liked her content when she was working and just doing little bits on Instagram (like her walks to work and particular outfits she liked). Apart from the workout stories - they’re completely uninformative and have always come across as a bit braggy.
She was relatable and I liked a lot more of her fashion choices then.
Even the way she talks now is completely different and it’s just rubbish to see. She must feel so isolated. Instagram isn’t real, and this is the worst time to try to ‘influence’ people to buy random (expensive) things.

Reactions: 7
I was expecting the Christmas tree decorating video to be her decorating a tree in a thong with the caption "Confidently styling the Christmas tree".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was expecting the Christmas tree decorating video to be her decorating a tree in a thong with the caption "Confidently styling the Christmas tree".
Very much felt like her management team told her to get on the Xmas bandwagon. Sad that it’s been done for the ‘gram. No sign of Jack, it felt empty and lonely.

Reactions: 2
I think that sums up her content lately ✨️ empty and lonely ✨️
It's such a shame as I used to love her account pre-arse out and Jays PT sessions.

I think that sums up her content lately ✨️ empty and lonely ✨️
It's such a shame as I used to love her account pre-arse out and Jays PT sessions.
I loved her account too until the arse became a regular thing. And it really, really annoyed me when she pretended to be doing it for empowerment. She has a fab figure and she knows it. She wants to show it off, fine, whatever, but don't pretend it's for the good of other women.

Reactions: 9
What is this outfit 😩😩🤢🤢
F5450721-5825-436F-96C7-E66CED684679.jpeg

And ofcourse she had her arse in mirror shot - doing it for the ladies tho 🙄
87EC0265-D19C-448A-86DB-390D93CD9B76.jpeg
80F69ADC-99BF-4178-B3D8-E73A6F1A34E4.jpeg
B78EC579-9B10-4ADA-9DDD-0559603ED591.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What was that at the end, bending down to say hello to the cat and having her ass right in the camera 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No problem with people being ‘revealing’ if that’s what they love, just don’t make out it’s some altruistic mission for female empowerment.

Also, the stories about her skin.. It screams that she’s never had anything not be right for her before. Sorry if that is really catty. I know how crap it is to have bad skin. But she’s making out like it’s some huge deal, and how brave she’s being by showing her ‘bad’ skin, making some money trying to sell yet another product.

Reactions: 9
Notice she’s in group PT this morn, rather than the usual one-to-one she paid the self-proclaimed ‘big bucks’ for.

Imagine full-time influencing isn’t as profitable as she thought it would be. As she’s shite at it.

Liv hun, you’re having skin issues as you put on a FULL FACE EVERY DAY. You exercise in it 🤢.

You WFH, fair enough put some on when you’re filming your arse reels, the rest of the time give your skin a break, or do concealer/eyebrows/blush/mascara. That’s literally enough to make you look decent.

Slapping on a full coverage party look on the daily is gonna block your pores, no about of double cleansing can undo that level of makeup-wearing. She’s so stupid.

Reactions: 7
I hate that she’s using anxiety to try to sell products she knows nothing about.
Don’t prey on peoples struggles with mental health for your own gain, even if you do/have struggled yourself. It’s awful.

Also, she is regularly posting quotes implying that she’s going through some sort of hard time, but then tries to make out that her life is great (apart from when she’s trying to make money from bad skin/anxiety). Either be real or don’t. Her page is all over the place and perhaps it’s a reflection of the lack of structure in her life now (v deep).

Reactions: 5
I do think all the ads she’s pushing at the minute are a bit tone deaf; a lot of the UK population will likely be having a leaner/scaled down Christmas this year and she’s pushing products that aren’t affordable.

As soon as these instagrammers drop the old 9-5 and become a ‘boss babe’ they’re a lot less relatable…my work life and her work life are now miles apart from when she was working in marketing or whatever it was.

its becoming hard to hate follow at this point 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.