Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5CEFBEE-4D8E-4703-9FD5-1DFCBB4651BB.png

Old ‘Lol a Minute’ Liv is at with the ‘comedy’ again, wow she’s just HILARIOUS… Stand up career beckoning when the arse flashing loses its appeal?
Literally met funnier corpses hun x

Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping boring that she thinks that is content worthy or that someone might find it funny. Jesus Christ.

Formula for every “styling” video:

Put on dress.
Put on belt.
Put on massive unflattering jumper
Tuck jumper into belt.
Find some ugly clompy boots and a bag. Sometimes a “home alone bird lady” trench

Done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has an amazing figure but the clothes she chooses to wear are just so frumpy. Seems to be more of a thing now than when she had less than 10k followers.

Reactions: 2
Does she get painted press-ons at the nail salon? Is that a thing? I had no idea. I just have gels. 🤯

I don't understand how she gets views and comments from the pervs so fast.

Reactions: 1
Was it really necessary to start the reel with this? Could’ve just started from picture 2 and it would’ve had the same affect.
Was going to say this. Again, she looks great, but it feels weird? Like she’s trying to be sexy but on the sly? I dunno.

just has a look and they aren’t press ons, they are gel extensions x
Ahh I only saw a quick peek but could not work out what they were - thanks!

Yeah the actually having your tits out when it adds nothing and purely generates pervy comments is really weird. Can’t even pretend you’re doing it for female body posi content, if you were you’d block the pervs. Her mates/ husbands mates must have some right conversations.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.