Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the thing with her stories when she was saying she is a size 8 on her top half? She doesnt look like a size 8. No shame but size 8 is obviously very small and she doesn’t look like that.

Reactions: 1
I’m just watching the rest of her stories of her talking about the videos where someone recreates a Pinterest outfit on a size x body.

She is making all of these claims that she can’t put into words. She is a creator but can’t understand why a creator is doing something.

She says that it’s a privilege for someone to have a body that is the same size throughout. So liv had a healthy body but doesn’t see that as a privilege. In a world where we genuinely have so many privileges and so many that are disadvantaged I don’t think we need to be acting out that someone with a size 10 on top and size 14 on bottom is disadvantaged.

She says why do these creators need to say their sizes because she can be any size to recreate the outfit. True. But equally some peope really benefit from knowing how to style a figure that is similar to them. But why do we need to see her bum everytime she gets ready. What does her ass cheeks have to do with wearing an outfit? Why do maybe people with worse looking bums need to see that liv has a better one? Surely that’s an irrelevant inclusion to an outfit video and is just flaunting a privilege that many others may not feel comfortable in.

Why is she looking at those videos so deeply. They are to attract either people that want to create that outfit on that size body or those who like the outfit regardless of the size of person mentioned. She is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And if she wants to then create some videos where a figure with different sizes is represented, it really isn’t that unusually for people to have different size tops and bottoms. But it certainly shouldn’t be made out that your unprivileged if you do. There is an abundance of clothing to suit all body types.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She cannot string a coherent sentence together. Those stories about size were just embarrassing. Also most people are not one size across their whole body…why is she deeping it so much as if she’s the first person to have a different upper and bottom half

Reactions: 10
I know she has a lot of followers but I don’t think she really has any real media knowledge. What’s worked for her has worked. But when she can’t seem to comprehend why or how another idea on social media is popular then it’s beyond me. Those videos are harmless and I have seen a few of them i do think they are quite useful for people if they don’t know how to dress for their body types. Because we do often see on ASOS for example the same body types size 8 5ft 8ish girls, or even if I wanted to put the clothes liv wears on me it wouldn’t suit me. I know I could adapt it but if you are someone without much of a flair for fashion then that’s why it’s useful.

She seems to be so tunnel visioned to her own issues. But when I think of my closest work colleagues and friends many of us have different sized bodies that aren’t consistently sized through out. She is out of touch with the norm.

Reactions: 6
She can’t see past the end of her own nose and she’s not smart enough to get any point across. Stick to getting your arse out for weirdos Liv, stay in your lane.

Reactions: 7
For someone who has a tagged reel of her miming along to that Victorias Secret song she seems overly bothered about that very issue 🧐

Reactions: 1
It all feels like embarrassing attempts at coming across as deep and intelligent. Also why has she stopped telling us to wash our faces every night before we sit on the sofa? I haven't washed my face for months as a result now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, she is so cringey, how could anyone be married to that without wanting to purchase a shotgun?

Reactions: 3
Okay so she forgets to eat lunch when jacks not there, but she looks healthy in her body shape(idk about her mind) so I think on the few occasions when she doesn’t have lunch with jack it’s not doing her any harm. Also if you don’t remember to eat lunch for most people it’s because you’re not hungry or you have ignored hunger queues.

I would say it’s very unusual for anyone to not be aware of the need or desire to eat anything between breakfast and dinner. Especially when you work from home and when you go to the kitchen to get a drink you are surrounded by food. I am pretty sure if she didn’t eat lunch she most certainly ate snacks/ had a heavy breakfast or had high calorie drinks that made her full not wanting lunch. .

Her “manifestation” for today… I am “offensively good looking” 🫣 and then it’s her staring into the camera looking very self obsessed. I do not understand this influencer culture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm all for affirmations but offensively good looking.. offensively. It just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 2
It’s the pout she does after it, I can’t look at it straight on it makes me cringe so much 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What on Earth is that latest Reel about?! Offensively good looking?? I don’t think I’ve ever cringed so much 😳 I’m all for a bit of self confidence and I love a positive affirmation myself. But to describe yourself as being offensively good just doesn’t sit right, it comes across very self obsessed and obnoxious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.