Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows what she’s doing, which is fine. But she shouldn’t pretend she’s inspiring women or showing “a real body” when all she’s doing is pandering to perverts online.

I’m sure we could all get a load of followers if we got half naked online every day 🤷‍♀️ you do you liv, if this is how you wanna make a bit of money 🥴

Reactions: 5
She knows what she’s doing, which is fine. But she shouldn’t pretend she’s inspiring women or showing “a real body” when all she’s doing is pandering to perverts online.

I’m sure we could all get a load of followers if we got half naked online every day 🤷‍♀️ you do you liv, if this is how you wanna make a bit of money 🥴
Exactly. Most people see straight through it.

This is what really grinds my gears, some of the styling vids she posts are unbelievable! She’s wearing a black dress with black sandals and a bag, why she needs to start it making it obvious that she’s only wearing a thong I have no idea. She doesn’t need to physically get dressed every time, plenty of other fashion accounts don’t do that, she just insists on showing off her naked body all the time. It doesn’t benefit anyone, it just attracts pervs

Reactions: 4
Not meaning to be a total (and ignorant) dick, but why would Monday be such an issue for her? Making reels and ads, editing at home etc doesn’t seem too stressful.
Came here to say the exact same! Most have anxiety over the return to work/college/school etc on a Sunday evening, not Instagram. If it’s that anxiety inducing then don’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Me, me, me, me, bleeping me.

Everybody has school in the morning feeling on a Sunday to a certain degree, it doesn't make you special, there's nothing deep about it, you don't suddenly become humble or wholesome for admitting you feel it. duck me, what is wrong with people? I dread to think what the anus licking comments read like, probably a load of horny twats going off on how pretty they think she is and a load of white women saying how relatable this is and how it's made them cry, if there's one thing these insta huns love to do it's say that they're crying about something.

Not meaning to be a total (and ignorant) dick, but why would Monday be such an issue for her? Making reels and ads, editing at home etc doesn’t seem too stressful.
Is that the face of someone who's shitting themselves about the week ahead, and why's she taken it in the dark, it's not quite witch time yet hun, another thing that women on Instagram need to shut the duck up about, The Craft was just a film and getting a nose ring won't change it

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is full of anxiety because she has left a secure career to get her bum out in her spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her walk and talk stories this morning 💀

You do portray your ‘best life’ online. Telling people how lucky you are to have all this time to work on yourself (and the money to pay for it all) is not relatable. Why all the ‘BBSL’ if you weren’t living your BBSL…?

Whinging about your skin is grating. Of course I don’t dismiss it can be a confidence blow but it will get better. If you’ve been feeling unwell every day then go to the doctors.
Again, she has the time and money to work on these things, whereas so many don’t.

Can probably tell she’s really rubbed me up the wrong way this morning 😅

Reactions: 10
She seems a lot less happy since quitting her career to be an Instahun!
Maybe it’s not all it’s cracked up to be? Crack being the key word here because flashing it on the internet is now her full time ‘job’.
I’d be depressed too 🫠

“gym wear for the school run” but she’s not even a mum ??🤣

• Haha
i'm so sorry if anyone likes them but she looks ridiculous in that hat and trench coat :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Why is someone even asking for a school run/gym wear look… just put your gym leggings on and do the school run, SURELY!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you are that image conscious that you think about outfits for every single thing that you do you need to get over yourself. All this is doing is fuelling anxiety in her and others, there's nothing better than accepting who you are, owning it and not giving a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.