Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhhhhh

If someone describes themselves as a big character, I automatically think 'knobhead' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jemi85

VIP Member
Has she actually given up her career to post a pic saying “morning angels” every morning, along with her making a cup of tea? 🙄 I used to love following her, but it’s painful these days.

Adoraborealis

Her walk and talk stories this morning 💀

You do portray your ‘best life’ online. Telling people how lucky you are to have all this time to work on yourself (and the money to pay for it all) is not relatable. Why all the ‘BBSL’ if you weren’t living your BBSL…?

Whinging about your skin is grating. Of course I don’t dismiss it can be a confidence blow but it will get better. If you’ve been feeling unwell every day then go to the doctors.
Again, she has the time and money to work on these things, whereas so many don’t.

Can probably tell she’s really rubbed me up the wrong way this morning 😅

Adoraborealis

No problem with people being ‘revealing’ if that’s what they love, just don’t make out it’s some altruistic mission for female empowerment.

Also, the stories about her skin.. It screams that she’s never had anything not be right for her before. Sorry if that is really catty. I know how crap it is to have bad skin. But she’s making out like it’s some huge deal, and how brave she’s being by showing her ‘bad’ skin, making some money trying to sell yet another product.

Reactions: 9

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

Ok well first of all I blame you all for making me go look that up (don't follow her anymore). Holy sodding HELL what did I just watch??!!

Liv, you silly bint, you have a fabulous body. You know this, because you take LITERALLY every opportunity to show it off for the pervs in the peanut gallery. You are not nearly as charming, zany or interesting as you think you are, and just to piss me off even harder, you CANT LIPSYNC EITHER!

Honestly, that reel smacked so hard of 'early noughties, filming yourself singing to your reflection in the mirror thinking you're Kelly Clarkson or Avril bloody Lavigne' that I'm actually now in pain.

• Haha

Adoraborealis

‘Anxiety is worrying about something in the future that hasn’t happened yet’

Way to generalise a sometimes debilitating mental health condition.

Gossipreadee

Why is she telling the World all this shit? I thought it was an account for fashion tips, not her whining about trivial things. She's an idiot.
Agree. She sounds so tone deaf. Many people in her area struggle to get on the property ladder. Yet here she is moaning about a room/cupboard layout. Obviously fishing for brand deals. And then the same with the gp issue- like open her eyes to what is going on around you locally. She literally has no insight- or if she does she doesn’t seem to share it. I’m not expecting her not to decorate because others can’t afford it and she can. Or to ignore health issues because others have it worse because that’s not sensible but her whining is jarring. Moaning that you have a headache after posting stories of you consuming alcohol is probably part of the reason.

barryjones

VIP Member
Sorry if someone else has posted this?
Followed her a while she seems lovely and genuine but every day I see her actual arse.

Now I don’t have a problem with showing your arse if you want, especially in a body positive way. However this is EVERY SINGLE DAY. She’s also noticed her follower count skyrocket, can’t think why?

Fair play to her but at least admit the repeated arse showing is part of the game plan.

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

I can’t believe she’s left her career to do it full time. I knew it was coming but she had such a good job that she’d clearly worked hard for.
I genuinely wonder what she was thinking. I mean it seems like everyone thinks influencer-money is easy pickings these days, but did it not occur to her that (aside from the bots she's almost certainly purchased), a huge percentage of this upswing in followers she experienced in the last year was dirty old men leering at her bare arse? How many of them does she think are buying questionable skin care or cheap costume jewellery via her aff.links? She'd have been better off doing Only Fans with an audience like that (meaning no disprespect at all to folks who do OF, I hasten to add - I just mean that OF and IG are very different audiences)

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

I think she makes them to try and go viral which is why it doesn't work. She wants people to share it, praising her wisdom with a 'yassss'. She seems sad since leaving her full time job. I think she needs to go back to that.
She's never going to achieve viral status like this; not only is she unorignal in all her content, but she doesn't have anything interesting, funny or compelling to say about any of the bandwagons she tries to jump on. She is as basic as they come, and she really just needs to accept that and go back to doing social media as a hobby. Her 'niche' was relatability, and she lost it the second she went full-time hon.

Her “manifestation” for today… I am “offensively good looking” 🫣 and then it’s her staring into the camera looking very self obsessed. I do not understand this influencer culture.

• Haha
  • Sick

Stitch91

The comments though
I mean, at least he’s been honest. And he’s not wrong! She totally knows what she’s doing and she would have had to have bought even more followers if she didn’t get her arse out like she does. That’s what gets the views because without that her content is actually crap.

evac90

Chatty Member
I’m no royalist but I wouldn’t be posting myself popping champagne minutes after the queen dies

• Wow

Julio

She's at it again today, Styling A Bodysuit Blouse with the obligatory thong and bum cheek intro and a few spins and checks of the bum. It's literally a getting dressed into normal clothes video with a "look at me" vibe, the comments just massaging the ego and encouraging more of this. I hope the fiance gets caught ploughing a load of the bridesmaids so she can spend £20 with "The Girls" crying into endless Pumpkin Spiced Latte's, stick that on your blog you cretin.

"Is this what our grandfathers died for, the freedom to do this?" - Mark Corrigan

• Haha

Julio

Her whole "career" is based around what blokes want to see, I don't see a plethora of lesbians in the comments section drooling over the arse flashes

• Haha