Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosemarina

VIP Member
That is absolute bullshit about the white noise of the plane meaning nobody hears if the kid doesn’t wear earphones. No. Fuck that shit. They wear earphones or the sound gets turned off. I’ve had enough flights ruined by children without earphones and their dickhead, selfish parents, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

roarke

VIP Member
Whyyyyyyyyy have Mori gifted a load of outfits to kids which she does not show on social media? Such a shame, I used to like the brand.

brands are really missing the mark with their influencer programmes aren’t they
Due diligence in marketing departments is getting better but it has a way to go. My company was about to gift Lydia Millen a load of product but it was brought up in a meeting and I quickly told them otherwise 😬 I get the call sheet for new influencer gifting now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220516_115607.jpg
IMG_20220516_115620.jpg

She has GOT to be taking the piss????
That's the most depressing shit I've seen in a while. I specifically remember her saying Gray wants lots of rainbows up in there i.e. some fucking colour in her life, and this is what the miserable twat comes up with??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Gold_7

Chatty Member
You know how the definition of having a skill is making difficult things look easy?

Lily is the exact opposite: making easy things look difficult. I’m fact I nominate that as the next thread title: Lily Pebbles: making easy things look difficult.
Or: making privilege look miserable.

I honestly wonder if she comes across like this in real life or if it’s just the weird internet microscope doing intensifying her least admirable characteristics?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Fuck spacenk, they follow black girls around like they are security, which I have experienced. Went into the covent garden one and their shade ranges SUCK!!!!! Spacenk couldnt give a crap about any women who are not white. Imagine have Nars and Laura Mercier but only stocking the beige shades. Hpw do you have 2 floors but no space for dark/brown shades?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

jaymie

VIP Member
98EFEAF0-9349-4DEB-BF04-BFA7E4D39E08.png

hahah Sarah gave a very constructive feedback imho. Walking up and down doesn’t cut it. Lol. She needs to hire Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Why does this snarky b*tch always have to have the last word? “When the camera is off I’ll tell you what we’re taking back.” Comments like this really show her true colours. Why can’t she let her husband pick a butterfly dress and a unicorn shirt for their daughter and keep them even if they aren’t quite to her taste?

Reactions: 49

sheleg

VIP Member
If I’d asked five different friends out for dinner and they all said no, I wouldn’t be talking about it on social media!! I’m mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220523_163314.jpg

She has a lot of curly hair products for someone who never uses curly hair products.

The fuck is she on about???
Thinking using them for a week once every two years will make any difference? And then back to straightening her hair before curling it? She really is genetically stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I can't wait for her influencer bubble to burst so she can experience Mondays like so many of us have to; barely having enough time for a slice of toast before rushing the kids off to breakfast club so she can catch the Tube or sit in rush hour traffic to get to her unfulfilling, much lower paid job where there are no elaborate lunches or freebies, actually work for hours on end, only to have to rush back to collect the kids from after school club or sitter, make a quick dinner whilst doing a load of laundry, and have to somehow make it through bath time and bed time...

She has no idea what a 'Monday' is, but I hope she will find out sooner rather than later.

• Heart
View attachment 1270525View attachment 1270526
She has GOT to be taking the piss????
That's the most depressing shit I've seen in a while. I specifically remember her saying Gray wants lots of rainbows up in there i.e. some fucking colour in her life, and this is what the miserable twat comes up with??
She's managed to make it neither instagrammable or bright and fun and toddler friendly.
Well done Lily, nil point.

• Haha

oregano

I know we’ve moved on but I can’t stop thinking about how she celebrates herself on her daughter’s birthday. At that age birthdays are so fun for kids. What’s wrong with letting them be the center of attention?? It’s a celebration of their birth…. Is her own birthday and Mother’s Day not enough recognition for lily?? As a parent, how can she even think about stealing even a little of the spotlight from griege much less inserting herself into the birthday song, getting her own cake (based on the fact she showed two cakes I’m assuming one was for her) and probably demanding gifts?? If she behaves like this on her kids birthdays what sort of narcissistic shit does she do on the regular? I think her selfishness and greed is also evident in the way she did not tag her sisters HOME RENO account when she’s showing off her recent HOME RENO. This was not an oversight. She’s a dick and I can’t imagine how the people in her life put up with her. The death of her career as a socially acceptable grifter could not come fast enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46