Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuuh does she not know how to put nail polish on herself like the rest of us peasants?
Rich has his hands full now they have two kids… he’s obviously put his foot down and said he’s not going her nails anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grey literally grew up with Shopping Malls and CDY, very Londoner indeed

Reactions: 4
The Freddie’s Flowers ad LOL 🤣 “The set of vases make your flowers last longer!”

ANY VASE WILL MAKE THEM LAST LONGER.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How can she still be so unnatural in front of a camera when she’s been doing it for years? And I’m not even talking about the weird stomping when she’s outside, but just the talk-to-camera crap when indoors. Pretending to be a human being and failing.

Reactions: 26
I see that same offer via Facebook or Instagram at least once a day. The way she's arranged them makes them look quite sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Freddie’s Flowers ad LOL 🤣 “The set of vases make your flowers last longer!”

ANY VASE WILL MAKE THEM LAST LONGER.
Lily’s inability to convey information is so pathetic. What she meant was having vases of different sizes makes you able to display them for longer. Instead of keeping the flowers in the same big vase you are able to transfer them into a smaller vase as you cut the stalks shorter. For sure this is pretty obvious to most people but nowadays advertising loves to show basic life skills as revolutionary solutions to problems (no one has).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Off topic. The Pai sunscreen that Lily advertised a year ago is absolutely crap. Love Pai but that sunscreen coverage looks like sunscreen you get in the 90s. I don’t know how she “loves” it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Re the latest video.
Words can’t describe how much I hate people saying “I think I’m gonna take it with”. “Come with” Just add on the me! It’s 2 letters more! 😡

Also loving Rich standing by his purchases! You have no idea about clothes Lily, so you have no room to judge😏.

She also can’t arrange flowers for tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I love Rich buying that butterflies 🦋 dress, is hideous but I am glad he kept it! I knew Lily would hate it.
I hate when Lily said “today is back to normality” …is just a busy weekend hun

Reactions: 14
Why does this snarky b*tch always have to have the last word? “When the camera is off I’ll tell you what we’re taking back.” Comments like this really show her true colours. Why can’t she let her husband pick a butterfly dress and a unicorn shirt for their daughter and keep them even if they aren’t quite to her taste?

Reactions: 49
I like what Rich bought. He actually thought about what Grey might like rather than subscribing to the beige aesthetic. I hope he doesn’t return any of it.

Also, how terrible were the flower arrangement by Lily?! These flowers cost £25 and are a weekly subscription? As much as I love flowers that’s really expensive. Aldi do great flowers lol…
6CA96346-CB84-4839-B4E9-EF424044BC22.jpeg

Also! How many swimwear cover ups is she planning on taking with her?! The dress she ‘loved’ was super frumpy and so unflattering!

246C146A-4A95-4649-8C94-7505E1BD509F.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Only after I moved to the UK I realised how much money people actually spent on holidays fashion. Don’t you wear the clothes you have last year and perhaps buy one or two new ones. Also 9 pairs of bikini, why the duck, no one told her you can wash your bikini in the toilet sink?

Reactions: 26
Can’t even dress his own kids. Grow a pair Rich! never 'known’ anyone more emasculated than him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How long is she going to milk this 'we're going on holiday' crap now?
She's only just been away, as well... some of us have not been able to go on holiday for quite some time and might not even be able to this year.
#sorelatable

Reactions: 18
Has she not gone on this bleeping holiday yet??
When you whole bleeping life is a holiday so you can’t tell them apart.

I cannot wait for Lily to moan that you cannot bring your children out of school during term dates or you will get fined, because this cheapskate will not travel during school holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.