Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23D31387-2C43-4A6B-BBF9-3FB648390D9F.jpeg

emily posted this. There you go, they get paid so much for contributing so little. Emily also mentioned that the influencers she knows are earning between 50k -250k

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lily looks like such a dud in the Space NK video. Like a potato in the transition from tube to street. And totally dressed incongruously with the chic new Space NK interiors, her outfit was like a grandad going to the seashore. She looked wrinkled and frumpy, and the blue stripes don’t go with black cropped pants and clunky sneakers at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we know the sums they got paid? is the 50k-250k a month or a year figure?
I think is yearly figure.

Lily looks like such a dud in the Space NK video. Like a potato in the transition from tube to street. And totally dressed incongruously with the chic new Space NK interiors, her outfit was like a grandad going to the seashore. She looked wrinkled and frumpy, and the blue stripes don’t go with black cropped pants and clunky sneakers at all!
Those pants need burning, wear that to the park or to wherever during your off time just not in an AD. It looks like she is hiding another pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
Her current ad style is just walking around in a super self-conscious manner, picking things up with very unnatural mannerisms, and filming one "trendy" transition that she is so proud of she needs to immediately break down how it was achieved and ruin the effect. It is a joke. It would be more believable as a parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck spacenk, they follow black girls around like they are security, which I have experienced. Went into the covent garden one and their shade ranges SUCK!!!!! Spacenk couldnt give a crap about any women who are not white. Imagine have Nars and Laura Mercier but only stocking the beige shades. Hpw do you have 2 floors but no space for dark/brown shades?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
“We’re not really resort people”… because that’s just for the plebs? And why does she try and make so many things into a personality?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That 'reel walk' is ridiculous - I've said it before, but it's totally got Smack The Pony opening credit vibes. She's clunky and unnatural looking.

And she still smiles like she's got a force 10 gale blowing right in her face. Not attractive at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not one mention of all the products with affiliate links in the description box was there?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“We’re not really resort people”… because that’s just for the plebs? And why does she try and make so many things into a personality?
It’s not like she goes anywhere or does anything of interest on her regular vacations. She might as well have been going to resorts this whole time.

Reactions: 13
That vlog (what I watched which wasn’t much) was so so dull! I thought I’d give it a chance thinking it would be about packing etc but it was total filler nothing, why bother 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That vlog (what I watched which wasn’t much) was so so dull! I thought I’d give it a chance thinking it would be about packing etc but it was total filler nothing, why bother 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Agreed it was incredibly painful. She also mentioned she went for a meal at King's Cross and the only outside content was at Covent Garden *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with King’s Cross? Is it a hip area now? I lived in London for a year back in the mid-90s and from what I recall, it was kind of a rough area where punks hung out and it seemed like the place to go to buy drugs. I know that was a long time ago but has it been totally transformed into some bland, millennial shopping mall paradise or something? Seems like it’s the epitome of London living for Lily.

Reactions: 9
What’s the deal with King’s Cross? Is it a hip area now? I lived in London for a year back in the mid-90s and from what I recall, it was kind of a rough area where punks hung out and it seemed like the place to go to buy drugs. I know that was a long time ago but has it been totally transformed into some bland, millennial shopping mall paradise or something? Seems like it’s the epitome of London living for Lily.
I’ve lived in London for years and literally never went to King’s Cross except to take the eurostar

Reactions: 13
It’s been done up and it’s quite nice in a way. There are loads of open spaces and fountains and stuff, and a few of the nicer chain restaurants (not meant bitchily). SpaceNK, that sort of thing. It’s a bit soulless, but ok for a meal after work or whatever.

Reactions: 10
98EFEAF0-9349-4DEB-BF04-BFA7E4D39E08.png

hahah Sarah gave a very constructive feedback imho. Walking up and down doesn’t cut it. Lol. She needs to hire Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s been done up and it’s quite nice in a way. There are loads of open spaces and fountains and stuff, and a few of the nicer chain restaurants (not meant bitchily). SpaceNK, that sort of thing. It’s a bit soulless, but ok for a meal after work or whatever.
Thanks for the update. Sounds like it’s a totally different place than what I remember. I love London and need to get back for a visit soon.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.