Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Urm what the hell is this picture? Why did lily think this would be good content. It’s an absolutely bizarre angle, it doesn’t look good!

43758D9C-9B07-4B59-A443-E28B1A60D92B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

roarke

VIP Member
I complained to asa about another influencer who stated that “nothing would happen” if you missed klarna payments and asa are now dealing with it. I imagine this will too because it’s an insane statement. Stupid little girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Whyyyyyyyyy have Mori gifted a load of outfits to kids which she does not show on social media? Such a shame, I used to like the brand.

brands are really missing the mark with their influencer programmes aren’t they
I was so tempted so tell her to maybe send those clothes to Ukrainian refugees arriving in the UK because god knows she doesn't actually need them/ can afford to buy, but I knew she'd block me so I didn't.

This is also the reason Lily will never fully remove her kids from her social media - free stuff is way too tempting and it satisfies her inner Scrooge like nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Ok, she has to mention “all bodies are beach bodies” (for one, your body is still more socially acceptable in a swimsuit than mine #sorrynotsorry), but then has to brag mention that she can fit back into a pair of pre-baby pants. She can’t even get body neutrality right 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Right who’s going to tell her this doesn’t look good? The hair is greasy looking. It’s frizzy (although not as frizzy as it used to be) and the ends are straight because they’re damaged…

View attachment 1338163
I mean, it doesn't look great. But curly hair that's been abused for a long time rarely does when people start using the CG method, so actually I hope people don't tell her it looks crap because then she'll just give up, when it needs perseverance!
However knowing Lily she'll give up anyway, she can't stick with anything other than moaning and begging for freebies as far as I can tell.

• Heart

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
The issue is not with texture or scars or her size. The 🤢 factor is that it’s a straight vag shot; my eye is drawn directly to her vag and that’s typically what people would like to avoid.

• Sick

jaymie

VIP Member
Fml she is still here, her holiday is so fucking tedious

Another story about packing. I'm so bored hearing about this resort holiday and she hasn't even left yet!
I want to see the drama about her missing her flight lining up in security, complaining that we should have a family lanes because she is now a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 38

janedowe

Chatty Member
I couldn’t help but message her.
‘Maybe you can tag your sister. That would be nice.’
Honestly, she’s just so petty. Share the love!
67ACF8DF-3D87-4385-9AB7-D292C2386D2E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
An interesting post I came across on Reddit… This quote covers the gist of it

My wife is convinced I’m leaving for another woman, I’m having an affair, etc, but I’m not. I just can’t keep feeling like I live in a museum where I can’t touch or move anything, I can’t even build a blanket fort with my kid without my wife flipping out that they’re “decorative blankets” that she had folded a special way. I’m not going to force my daughter to live in an “aesthetic”.
Full article here:

• Wow
  • Sad

jaymie

VIP Member
Sorry to say, I don’t think 3 years old kids will be like OH I WANT PHOTOS OF MY FRIENDS and FAMILY to be on the wall. All they want is to stick their Mickey Mouse stickers on the wall. Stop making shit up Lily.

• Haha
  • Heart