Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by moi (more French than Lily knows) with the most likes through the thread.

Previous thread here -https://tattle.life/threads/lily-pebbles-34-the-loft-ness-moanster.28650/

RECAP
- Went on holiday to the South of France where’s she’s being going since she was a kid. Doesn’t know French and tried local delicacies such as Nestle yoghurt. Also took her daughter to France... twice.
- Went to a bLaCk TIe wedding wearing not black tie. Rich looked like a member of the wait staff.
- Went to the BAFTAs with Nanna wearing her pyjamas.
19200E89-C396-443E-B1B8-C5038136302F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think the fact she forgot that she took her daughter to France - twice - is an important factor in the summary 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the fact she forgot that she took her daughter to France - twice - is an important factor in the summary 😆
So odd, especially when you document everything on not one but two platforms to make money off your trips....

Reactions: 12
Whyyyyyyyyy have Mori gifted a load of outfits to kids which she does not show on social media? Such a shame, I used to like the brand.

brands are really missing the mark with their influencer programmes aren’t they

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Whyyyyyyyyy have Mori gifted a load of outfits to kids which she does not show on social media? Such a shame, I used to like the brand.

Due diligence in marketing departments is getting better but it has a way to go. My company was about to gift Lydia Millen a load of product but it was brought up in a meeting and I quickly told them otherwise 😬 I get the call sheet for new influencer gifting now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

I was so tempted so tell her to maybe send those clothes to Ukrainian refugees arriving in the UK because god knows she doesn't actually need them/ can afford to buy, but I knew she'd block me so I didn't.

This is also the reason Lily will never fully remove her kids from her social media - free stuff is way too tempting and it satisfies her inner Scrooge like nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Due diligence in marketing departments is getting better but it has a way to go. My company was about to gift Lydia Millen a load of product but it was brought up in a meeting and I quickly told them otherwise 😬 I get the call sheet for new influencer gifting now.
Tell me you put Lily and Anna on permanent ban

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.