Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B21685D4-EFD6-493E-8EA8-A5B357E99C5C.jpeg

Wow Nobody told Lily about nature walks (in London) so she discovered one and proceeds to share step by step directions to get there.
She always acts like she is the “first to know” and shares on a stupid reel and/ or in IG stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1356048
Wow Nobody told Lily about nature walks (in London) so she discovered one and proceeds to share step by step directions to get there.
She always acts like she is the “first to know” and shares on a stupid reel and/ or in IG stories.
I just spotted the FREE. Lmao, the word free makes her WET. No one told her that most beautiful park in London are free 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
CA36582E-50E3-433B-992F-31275322BB52.jpeg

Let’s do ….. nothing?
She doesnt do anything who is she kidding with the faux motivation?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't wait for her influencer bubble to burst so she can experience Mondays like so many of us have to; barely having enough time for a slice of toast before rushing the kids off to breakfast club so she can catch the Tube or sit in rush hour traffic to get to her unfulfilling, much lower paid job where there are no elaborate lunches or freebies, actually work for hours on end, only to have to rush back to collect the kids from after school club or sitter, make a quick dinner whilst doing a load of laundry, and have to somehow make it through bath time and bed time...

She has no idea what a 'Monday' is, but I hope she will find out sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't wait for her influencer bubble to burst so she can experience Mondays like so many of us have to; barely having enough time for a slice of toast before rushing the kids off to breakfast club so she can catch the Tube or sit in rush hour traffic to get to her unfulfilling, much lower paid job where there are no elaborate lunches or freebies, actually work for hours on end, only to have to rush back to collect the kids from after school club or sitter, make a quick dinner whilst doing a load of laundry, and have to somehow make it through bath time and bed time...

She has no idea what a 'Monday' is, but I hope she will find out sooner rather than later.
That would be Rich’s job, because she will beg a job with Lionel as a Marketing Director in his company. She born lucky

Reactions: 16
82A1C906-53D1-4741-B9F5-BD7A5EFA5328.png
Hahah what she meant to say here was - resort that poor people cannot afford
F4A7F1A1-2C12-4488-B48F-64F14F6AB6C8.png

what the duck about the pilot thingy. Like allowing the kids go to the cockpit because you are a Martin? Is that normal.
Her holiday is so depressing, 💯 zero intimacy.

Also, just saying this as someone who is child free. Jesus, that is a lot of entertainment for a 3h journey, colouring book, figurine, iPad and sticker books. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does lily understand that a holiday can’t be an ‘investment’. Investment doesn’t just mean to spent a lot of money. It means spending money to gain back profit or something of similar kind.

It’s like when influencers talk about ‘investing’ in clothes. Unless these clothes are going to increase in value in the future it’s not an investment!!!!!

2C244FDC-77D1-4AB6-B41A-4B85DD244CA3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That is absolute bullshit about the white noise of the plane meaning nobody hears if the kid doesn’t wear earphones. No. duck that tit. They wear earphones or the sound gets turned off. I’ve had enough flights ruined by children without earphones and their head, selfish parents, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
That is absolute bullshit about the white noise of the plane meaning nobody hears if the kid doesn’t wear earphones. No. duck that tit. They wear earphones or the sound gets turned off. I’ve had enough flights ruined by children without earphones and their head, selfish parents, thank you.
👏👏👏
She is just talking utter nonsense. I've often heard other people's music etc through their headphones, it's just not ok to not use them at all, it is very, very audible for everyone else and if she thinks it isn't she needs a hearing test.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just looking into this ‘investment’ holiday.
Was she away for 2 weeks?
It’s £9k per person for July 2022 dates and £5k per person for June 2023!!
All that money spent and it doesn’t even seem like she enjoyed it?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What a bore she is and when there are captions it really emphasises to me how many times she says “like” mid sentence. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
909DDA86-756E-445C-8EB8-38D5B3103819.png

maybe Anna went sublime comporta?

Just looking into this ‘investment’ holiday.
Was she away for 2 weeks?
It’s £9k per person for July 2022 dates and £5k per person for June 2023!!
All that money spent and it doesn’t even seem like she enjoyed it?!?!
Right I don’t think she even enjoyed it

Reactions: 4
“Investment”, my arse. You spend the money on a holiday, it’s gone. Good for you if you can afford it, but please don’t pass it off as great financial decision.

Reactions: 32
Also, just saying this as someone who is child free. Jesus, that is a lot of entertainment for a 3h journey, colouring book, figurine, iPad and sticker books. 😂
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic but just in case you're not, this would probably keep my 3 year old occupied for an hour max 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.