Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda off topic but I’m genuinely convinced that Instagram has no idea what it’s users and creators want. Because this is absolutely stupid 🙄
Haha but I’m so far then pausing creator off. I think they want them to do reel instead of stories so they can copy the success of tiktok?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Like YouTube pushing these 'shorts'. My subs page is filled 20 second clips of Amelia Liana grinning and snorting and throwing tit around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not ashamed to admit it but I have missed Lily's video this week. I always look forward to what the most recent thing she's moaning about is, and also what she (not so subtley) hints she wants to be gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That outfit gives me late 90s (Afro) hip hop festival/club vibes. I don’t think that’s the impression she wanted to give though. If that was actually her thing, I wouldn’t shark on the outfit but we all know it’s not. It’s yet another failed attempts to look faux scandi, relaxed but sophisticated.

RE the birthday: of course it’s fine to congratulate yourself as parents. To be proud of yourself for yet another year. It’s also fine to reminisce about the day or to get the mother some flowers or similar. BUT all this would surely happen between adults and would not be the focus of the day. Maybe there are cultures where it’s different, though I never heard about that, and Lili clearly didn’t think so till a couple of years ago. If you decide to do something for your mother on your birthday that’s lovely, but the decision was yours. Let your child decide if she wants to follow. I think it’s way more important to teach children that it’s nice to make a bit of a fuss about birthdays and the birthday person. Decorate, bake a cake….to put someone else first and be happy for them instead of needing the same attention as well.

Reactions: 10
Some of their fans are bleeping weird. Lily posted a pic of Rudy, and people commented “Ralph best mate’ so bleeping weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Looking at her recent posts, she's had way more likes of the one where she's wearing the red dress (12k plus) compared to all the baggy, shapeless beige and black stuff. Take the hint Lily!

Reactions: 16
Why does anyone need 9 swimsuits??

She’s so wasteful. Especially considering she keeps saying once she’s done with babies she’s going to lose weight which means that these are only for the next couple of years.

968806E9-F227-45AE-BC0A-4E2FB61A1818.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
IMG_20220523_163314.jpg

She has a lot of curly hair products for someone who never uses curly hair products.

The duck is she on about???
Thinking using them for a week once every two years will make any difference? And then back to straightening her hair before curling it? She really is genetically stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Christ, is she going to show us her modelling nine swimsuits?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.