Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about… if she didn’t say anything literally no one would have known it was prefilmed so yes she could have ‘hid’ it.

99D98ADF-0AB5-402F-90D3-9CBF4F9C0F38.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The fact that is 9.40 and she is still in her PJ says a lot about her privillage. Am sure Rich had to get up to send those kids to nursery today.

Reactions: 16
Return of the corpse feet yet again.

Get them off your walls you minging human.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This weather is perfect for drying clothes outside, because her previous generation didn’t do that, she can’t do that too.
Hasn't she also mentioned in the past something about not drying outside because of fumes/pollution getting on the clothes? I could be completely mistaken but that just rang a bell somewhere in my distant memory!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
67BFDE7D-EAED-4906-AAD3-C8BE02DDD297.png

no idea why this never go into the shed. This is so gross on so many level. Her garden is gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hasn't she also mentioned in the past something about not drying outside because of fumes/pollution getting on the clothes? I could be completely mistaken but that just rang a bell somewhere in my distant memory!
She did! It's the LoNdOn AiR!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it's ok to wear the clothes in the London air, and sit on the sofa* in clothes that have been exposed to the London air, but you mustn't dry clothes in it, got it.

Nobody told her that her children breathe London air, I guess.

* that has also been exposed to the London air

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1349435
no idea why this never go into the shed. This is so gross on so many level. Her garden is gross
Jesus why would you not have at least tipped the water out. This woman works from home as an influencer yet can’t even tip out some water to stop her daughters toy going rancid.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Has the water been in that water table since last summer?? Why does it look like it has algae growth? Oh my god.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
627CDDD3-DA08-4843-A538-C7295CEEC485.jpeg
The state of her garden in April last year. They don’t take care of their stuff, you can see the state of her decking and grass. She wants a green just so that she can say she has a garden.
The picture also says a lot of thing. Lily looking as cheerful as always and Rich doing the work. Lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.