Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They looked awful on her. Really ill fitting and cheap & nasty. Karen Millen used to be such a nice brand, but they've gone really down hill (since Lydia Millen started collabing with them, funnily enough)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lilly fashion sense is not very strong. She lives in London so why can't she book an appointment with a stylist and get a few outfits that really look good on her. I order online because I'm 3.5 hours from a large shopping center. IF i needed event wear clothing I would try it on in person to get the right look and fit. she could make content out of it.

Reactions: 11
Lilly fashion sense is not very strong. She lives in London so why can't she book an appointment with a stylist and get a few outfits that really look good on her. I order online because I'm 3.5 hours from a large shopping center. IF i needed event wear clothing I would try it on in person to get the right look and fit. she could make content out of it.
Because she has to pay for the service its not free

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_20220516_115607.jpg
IMG_20220516_115620.jpg

She has GOT to be taking the piss????
That's the most depressing tit I've seen in a while. I specifically remember her saying Gray wants lots of rainbows up in there i.e. some bleeping colour in her life, and this is what the miserable twit comes up with??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
View attachment 1270525View attachment 1270526
She has GOT to be taking the piss????
That's the most depressing tit I've seen in a while. I specifically remember her saying Gray wants lots of rainbows up in there i.e. some bleeping colour in her life, and this is what the miserable twit comes up with??
She's managed to make it neither instagrammable or bright and fun and toddler friendly.
Well done Lily, nil point.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is so sad!! Why did she need to 'realise' Grey doesn't care about how it would look online? She is 3 and surely doesn't even know what social media is, if she even understands what the internet is?

She could have taken a leaf out of Katherine Omerod's book with a few paint sample pots and painted a rainbow wall

Reactions: 30
That poor child. What a sad sad hideaway.

I can’t wait for G to color her own bleeping rainbow all over that wall! Poor kid.

Reactions: 17
The idea of a secret hideout is great, I’l love that as a kid. But this is so weird. No toys or books there to make it bright and non-instagrammable. And no bright light. Grey will need glasses if she reads there.

Reactions: 26
Lily does not want anything bright and colourful in her life as it does not look instagrammable in her opinion. Sad beige for sad beige children and all that.... But... this is literally HIDDEN AWAY, why not make it as bright and fun for your daughter as possible??

Yes, this does give off kidnapper vibes, it's awful. Poor Grey.

Reactions: 16
Wow. She literally waited until the *night before* to ‘transform’ it. Could you be any more half arsed? Poor Grey, no fucks given at all by her mother. She had hardly asked for much either

• Sad
Reactions: 33
And it's not as if her daughter's birthday came as a surprise and she is incredibly busy. She could have taken the time to do something special and not some half-assed last minute job. Why didn't she make an effort and paint the place in nice colors?! ffs she is so weired and lazy.

Edited: @janedowe beat me to it.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to say, I don’t think 3 years old kids will be like OH I WANT PHOTOS OF MY FRIENDS and FAMILY to be on the wall. All they want is to stick their Mickey Mouse stickers on the wall. Stop making tit up Lily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry to say, I don’t think 3 years old kids will be like OH I WANT PHOTOS OF MY FRIENDS and FAMILY to be on the wall. All they want is to stick their Mickey Mouse stickers on the wall. Stop making tit up Lily.
No according to lily when she first mentioned it grey did ask for pictures of her family. This is likely because there’s none around lilys house. Only ugly prints from desenio.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is so sad..
It’s her birthday coming up as well, what a wasted opportunity.

She has all the time to dedicate towards this but chose not to. She could have ordered everything online, got some inspo from Pinterest etc. No need to paint any wall, you can get lovely wall stickers.

It’s just so selfish! She fussed over every detail in her loft reno and delayed her tour video because it wasn’t ‘perfect’. In her video yesterday she was going on about how she’s looking for the perfect cushions/bedding and all the research behind her mattress choice and new bed etc. Yet when it comes to her daughter she can’t be bothered?!

Poor kid, I hope Rich compensates for having a crappy mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s three, she won’t care! She has all the things she’ll like. Yes, it’s not very colourful, but at least she did it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.