Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone is free on weekdays.They may have commitments at home, who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

We don’t all have a husband to dump the kids/chores on.

I don’t think these ‘friends’ appreciate being blasted online. Look at her smug face! She’s such a prick!

Reactions: 43
I can’t believe she’s making a big deal out of eating by herself… Lily, normal people do that, it’s nothing special, ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve eaten out loads of times by myself! Nobody told her it’s a normal thing to do. Again making a non issue an issue.

Reactions: 15
I’ve eaten out loads of times by myself! Nobody told her it’s a normal thing to do. Again making a non issue an issue.

All part of her life motto of making easy things difficult. Making everyday situations into a THING that must have a “hack”, an issue to be overcome, etc etc
ALL BECAUSE NOBODY EVER TOLD THIS LONDON MOM.

she is obvs self conscious being alone
Hence on her phone and posting that bunch of self justifying stories. She is justifying to herself that it is ok to eat alone.

Reactions: 14
As if you wouldn’t either pop on a quick layer on fake tan or just wear a midi dress to hide this as it looks daft…

Also those shoes are hideous and don’t match her outfit.

View attachment 1362245
POV prospective buyers viewing Lily’s loft: why did they put the wall lights so high up? And so close together? what were they thinking? Are they like for reading, or for a sofa bed? But they’re too high up? Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Anna is meant to be there with her, and since Anna has a 💩 moment, Lily had to go to the event alone and she is so uncomfortable for being alone.

Reactions: 8
So much to unpack the last few days with Lils. What a total witch with the calling out friends. True colors right there. And that outfit is absolutely disgusting. Also, how are her legs sooo white when she’s been on vacation all summer so far?!?

Reactions: 14
So much to unpack the last few days with Lils. What a total witch with the calling out friends. True colors right there. And that outfit is absolutely disgusting. Also, how are her legs sooo white when she’s been on vacation all summer so far?!?
Also, she has a garden. Not saying everyone has to fake tan, and avoiding getting tanned sure is healthier, but it keeps a mystery.

Reactions: 4
@ the insta-story with Rich‘s shorts: new word creation: „guy recommendations“. „Rich, people love it, when you do your guy-recommendations.“ So… Eloquency, also not one of Pebble‘s skills. She also manages with words to make easy things sound complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.