Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lily said she wants a Loewe bag after seeing Anna gotten one for free. Read your mind Lily

Reactions: 10
She is so not a Loewe handbag type of women, even Anna is reaching there. What's next? A Birkin? 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That might be the worst thing she’s ever bought, look at how it makes her legs look

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Grackle worked with a stylist and filmed a video out of it, I wish these two potatoes will do the same.

Reactions: 7
No one does. Literally no one!

I’m putting it out there. I also saw it and i want one too. Thanks Loewe. I’m happy to post on my insta 😂
Public service announcement - I got this Loewe one last summer and it hasn’t held up well, raffia is fraying quite badly with fairly light use. I’ve had way more wear out of the Arket 80 quid cross body one and it’s more hard wearing / better size!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Public service announcement - I got this Loewe one last summer and it hasn’t held up well, raffia is fraying quite badly with fairly light use. I’ve had way more wear out of the Arket 80 quid cross body one and it’s more hard wearing / better size!
😂😂 in reality I want the puzzle bag but it’s gone up so much in price I’ve missed the boat there!!

Reactions: 3
As if miss beige and boring would have any of these pieces in her home… too much personality in them!

472A316D-8F8A-4D2B-BB7D-A118E2F62248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.