Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how the definition of having a skill is making difficult things look easy?

Lily is the exact opposite: making easy things look difficult. I’m fact I nominate that as the next thread title: Lily Pebbles: making easy things look difficult.
Or: making privilege look miserable.

I honestly wonder if she comes across like this in real life or if it’s just the weird internet microscope doing intensifying her least admirable characteristics?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Love that Rich couldn't have a desk during the pandemic but Lily can have a whole floor dedicated to her office

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You know how the definition of having a skill is making difficult things look easy?

Lily is the exact opposite: making easy things look difficult. I’m fact I nominate that as the next thread title: Lily Pebbles: making easy things look difficult.
Or: making privilege look miserable.

I honestly wonder if she comes across like this in real life or if it’s just the weird internet microscope doing intensifying her least admirable characteristics?

WORD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if you wouldn’t either pop on a quick layer on fake tan or just wear a midi dress to hide this as it looks daft…

Also those shoes are hideous and don’t match her outfit.

08696CFB-E1DE-49FB-8428-77D7DA3A9F36.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she purposely underdress?!

I can’t imagine any ‘work’ event where that ‘outfit’ would be appropriate. What are those hideous sandals?!

It’s particularly offensive as her line of ‘work’ is all about image and her livelihood depends on it. No brand will want to work with her looking like that. How does she not see this?!

Reactions: 11
Why does she purposely underdress?!

I can’t imagine any ‘work’ event where that ‘outfit’ would be appropriate. What are those hideous sandals?!

It’s particularly offensive as her line of ‘work’ is all about image and her livelihood depends on it. No brand will want to work with her looking like that. How does she not see this?!
bEcAuSe ShE WaS A ToMbOy OnCE aNd JuSt iS SO CaSuAl iN hEr sTyLiNg. (Getting dizzy with these letters, sorry, I’m trying to stop.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.