Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Lily has said in the past that she gets her mum a present on her own birthday. Guess she thinks Grey will have to do the same..
Yes. She started doing this when they were in the flat I think. It was definitely before Grey was born. Maybe around the time they got married.

100% there was some thought about her future 'multiple' children going on there and all the gifts she could get out of it.

As for that cupboard, well. Grey is definitely the Harry Potter to Rudie's Dursley. We know how that turned out!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so sad..
It’s her birthday coming up as well, what a wasted opportunity.

She has all the time to dedicate towards this but chose not to. She could have ordered everything online, got some inspo from Pinterest etc. No need to paint any wall, you can get lovely wall stickers.

It’s just so selfish! She fussed over every detail in her loft reno and delayed her tour video because it wasn’t ‘perfect’. In her video yesterday she was going on about how she’s looking for the perfect cushions/bedding and all the research behind her mattress choice and new bed etc. Yet when it comes to her daughter she can’t be bothered?!

Poor kid, I hope Rich compensates for having a crappy mum.
Horrible. Horrible that she only “realised” on her kid’s 3rd birthday that she doesn’t care about Instagrammable looks. Really? Has she ever met a toddler??? They don’t know what feet to put their shoes on, of course they don’t care what tit looks like. And horrible horrible horrible that she can be asked to vlog packing but not the time to create a special space for her child. I did think it looked like a lot of effort for Lily and can’t believe she did it, even tho it looks terrible. The “it’s mummy’s birthday too” vibe is psychotic; it drives me nuts when mums do that, but fortunately there aren’t too many of those weirdos out there.

Reactions: 23
I'm so depressed looking at Lily's 'efforts' for Grey. Poor kid 😔 After seeing how incredibly bland and uninspiring it was it made me think what I would do, definitely Beyoncés cushion corner when she appeared on MTV Cribs.

Lily we know you read this! Look below for a couple of reference photos.

Screenshot_20220517_013405.jpg
Screenshot_20220517_013210.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I really don’t understand about the sad kidnappers cupboard is that that would have been content gold. A whole video right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely changed the band on her engagement ring. It was rose gold when originally, it’s not yellow gold. Rose gold is much less trendy now, so I assume that’s why she’s changed it but it just shows again that she is more focused on optics and following trends than any sentimental value.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely changed the band on her engagement ring. It was rose gold when originally, it’s not yellow gold. Rose gold is much less trendy now, so I assume that’s why she’s changed it but it just shows again that she is more focused on optics and following trends than any sentimental value.
Is it not just the hideous filter she puts on everything which takes the warmth out of all pictures.

Reactions: 10
I know this is petty. Her hands give me the ick. They look so dry and manish. :sick:

Reactions: 8
Hi,
I’ve been meaning to comment on Lily a while but life and work.
I have a few things that grates on me.

1.She was barely trying for a baby, 6 months is not trying. Two years plus and no baby is trying, I’m currently going through this and to see how little she puts her children first that she so badly wanted is just utter bullshit.
I am about to go to the doctors to find out some test results and hopefully things will be easier going forward, but the struggle and stress it causes, the difficult conversations that have to take place are not easy and for her to make out she understands is not on.

2.That hideaway could have been made so much fun, having it as a book case that opened into narnia would have been incredible and so magical. Not be too blunt but I’ve seen better looking homeless shelters/areas in the street.
Zero effort for her special little girl that she badly wanted. It’s making my blood boil.

3. This happy birthday song is creepy on so many levels. Is that why she has children so she in turn can get gifts. Twice annually till the day she does? i thought she already had a push present from Rich that she bought, was it the watch? Is this the next new thing?

3. WTF has gone on with her nails, I get mine done religiously every 2-3 weeks. I feel ashamed if they look chipped. The clothes she’s trying to get into don’t suit her.
She has so many opportunities to get a stylist try subscription boxes, it’s just a half arsed attempt at best.
lazy Lilly!
I think I just needed to let off some steam 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
H&M homewear for kids is so dull. Everything looks so washed out.
Honestly, almost all baby clothes now are so drab. I’m trying to buy newborn & baby clothes and they’re all some muted shade or a muted pastel. It’s very hard to find bright fun baby clothes because everything has to be this dumb Instagram beige aesthetic.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.