Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off lily, some of us have been eating out alone for yeas, you do the first time at your big age and think you can give us advice

A nice person wouldnt out their friends like that, not like you had a choice to eat alone you were FORCED to do it, so shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the tit she gets sent for FREE and she couldn't use any of it to whack a bit of fake tan on!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Eating out alone is one of life’s great luxuries IMO. I was in the city center late afternoon yesterday and saw so many people, especially women, eating out alone.

It’s right up there for me with going to the cinema alone, and falls squarely in my personal cliche “date yourself category” of outings.

She needs to calm down, get some therapy, and stop making mundane everyday life tasks so hard (not in relation to eating out alone). She way way way over complicates her life and I feel like there’s no reason she needs to. Or does this come down to lack of parenting and aiding in developing an independent child on her parents’ part?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If I’d asked five different friends out for dinner and they all said no, I wouldn’t be talking about it on social media!! I’m mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If I’d asked five different friends out for dinner and they all said no, I wouldn’t be talking about it on social media!! I’m mortified for her.
I bet she asked them all last minute when Anna had to pull out - not everyone can just meet up at the drop of a hat on a weeknight :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
Yeah, or she's insufferable and they know she'd sit there taking selfies the whole time.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, or she's insufferable and they know she'd sit there taking selfies the whole time.
Probably this. I’d be tired of her bullshit by now. She’s rude, miserable and documents even this smallest things in her dull life. I wouldn’t want to be part of that narrative. Didn’t a lot of the friends she used to include in her vlogs tell her they didn’t want to be part of it anymore? GET A REAL JOB, LILY.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet she's a heady mix of arrogant and insecure. Loves showing off about the freebies, hates her actual life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably this. I’d be tired of her bullshit by now. She’s rude, miserable and documents even this smallest things in her dull life. I wouldn’t want to be part of that narrative. Didn’t a lot of the friends she used to include in her vlogs tell her they didn’t want to be part of it anymore? GET A REAL JOB, LILY.
Don’t you know someone that knows Lily in real life?

Reactions: 4
When 5 (FIVE) people don't want to have dinner with you, its time for a little self reflection no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She wants to eat with Lucy Loveridge perhaps she is begging to be brought to YMC?

Reactions: 5
Don’t you know someone that knows Lily in real life?
Yep. They don’t associate anymore for the reasons I mentioned, but they aren’t part of *that* group we were used to seeing.

Reactions: 14
Yep. They don’t associate anymore for the reasons I mentioned, but they aren’t part of *that* group we were used to seeing.
Slight envy for the juice you get!!!

KS did a very good reel about London, meanwhile Lily….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she's a heady mix of arrogant and insecure. Loves showing off about the freebies, hates her actual life.
When 5 (FIVE) people don't want to have dinner with you, its time for a little self reflection no?
Both of these are spot on! I’d be absolutely mortified if I’d messaged that number of people for dinner and they all said no, but I also probably wouldn’t do it last minute.

I think self-reflection is exactly what Lily lacks the most. If she had self-reflection, her career wouldn’t be as pathetic as it is and she’d probably have more people willing to grab a last minute dinner with her.

I also think the last minute aspect had something to do with it too. I’m not one that loves last minute plans unless I’m already in the city and someone asks me to get together for dinner. I like to have a clear picture of my day the night before so I can mentally prepare for it, so a last minute dinner would throw me off. Though, most people in my life know that about me because I know that about myself.

Lily just wants someone there to dine with her as a stop-gap for her loneliness not an actual companion to share a meal with.

Reactions: 24
She wasn't really alone. We were all forced to share the experience.

I love taking myself out for breakfast/brunch. It's such a rare treat (normally eating cereal at the crack of dawn with a toddler).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Both of these are spot on! I’d be absolutely mortified if I’d messaged that number of people for dinner and they all said no, but I also probably wouldn’t do it last minute.

I think self-reflection is exactly what Lily lacks the most. If she had self-reflection, her career wouldn’t be as pathetic as it is and she’d probably have more people willing to grab a last minute dinner with her.

I also think the last minute aspect had something to do with it too. I’m not one that loves last minute plans unless I’m already in the city and someone asks me to get together for dinner. I like to have a clear picture of my day the night before so I can mentally prepare for it, so a last minute dinner would throw me off. Though, most people in my life know that about me because I know that about myself.

Lily just wants someone there to dine with her as a stop-gap for her loneliness not an actual companion to share a meal with.
Also most people had to get up at 7am to work 9-5pm that doesn’t include changing clothes and taking selfies. It is tiring. I don’t like last min plans too on weekdays.

can I also say she seems to be in the event for half and hour and left right afterwards

Reactions: 10
Also most people had to get up at 7am to work 9-5pm that doesn’t include changing clothes and taking selfies. It is tiring. I don’t like last min plans too on weekdays.

can I also say she seems to be in the event for half and hour and left right afterwards
Let's not also forget there are on and off tube and train strikes this week so staying at home is preferable. She's such an inconsiderate moany gremlin

Reactions: 25
I can't believe she has the ego to say she's never telling them which order she asked them in, like they're all going to be begging to know if they offended her the most and grovelling for her forgiveness.

Also have to point out the irony of her one published works which was all about friendship - maybe this is part two: How to Hate Yourself and Alienate People

In fact make that a suggestion got a new thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion: Lily Pebbles #36: How to lose friends and alienate people

Completely inspired by your suggestion there @Um...Wut

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone wrote on Poobles or Nana’s thread (same diff) “if it’s not poop colored, she doesn’t want it.”

It was a while ago, but I can’t stop laughing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.