Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to post on the day.
1. Why influencers never check auto-captions?
2. Why is she filming herself with the tap in the way?
Screenshot_20220509-204513.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She knew her daughter likes mickey or Minnie and all she got was that kidnapper hole

did Rich say to her that he felt different? She keeps showing us Rich lately
Being a parent isn’t a personality trait…
It seems that all they have in common are the kids 👀

Reactions: 14
Walking into Babington.…..WHY!

She was going pretty well with the reels, but they have been totally pointless of late.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t help but message her.
‘Maybe you can tag your sister. That would be nice.’
Honestly, she’s just so petty. Share the love!
67ACF8DF-3D87-4385-9AB7-D292C2386D2E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I couldn’t help but message her.
‘Maybe you can tag your sister. That would be nice.’
Honestly, she’s just so petty. Share the love!View attachment 1276321
For real, like it’s obvious her sister wants to grow her profile and her influencer sister won’t even @ her but uses her home for her own content. Smh Lily

Reactions: 40
For real, like it’s obvious her sister wants to grow her profile and her influencer sister won’t even @ her but uses her home for her own content. Smh Lily
No freebies, not even for family! Bet if her sister paid a fee we’d be spammed with links!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we’ve moved on but I can’t stop thinking about how she celebrates herself on her daughter’s birthday. At that age birthdays are so fun for kids. What’s wrong with letting them be the center of attention?? It’s a celebration of their birth…. Is her own birthday and Mother’s Day not enough recognition for lily?? As a parent, how can she even think about stealing even a little of the spotlight from griege much less inserting herself into the birthday song, getting her own cake (based on the fact she showed two cakes I’m assuming one was for her) and probably demanding gifts?? If she behaves like this on her kids birthdays what sort of narcissistic tit does she do on the regular? I think her selfishness and greed is also evident in the way she did not tag her sisters HOME RENO account when she’s showing off her recent HOME RENO. This was not an oversight. She’s a dick and I can’t imagine how the people in her life put up with her. The death of her career as a socially acceptable grifter could not come fast enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Parenting is supposed to be selfless, yet she has a cake and likely presents on her kids birthday(s). This getting three birthdays plus Mother’s Day.

doesn’t link her sisters home account desire the family apparently being close, because she doesn’t want her followers to realise her sister is better than her.

forgets that she’s taken her daughter on holiday.

Copies her best frenemy’s content but does a terrible job of replicating tit.

Does a terrible job of influencing. Ie. She could’ve done so much with her BAFTAs content, holiday content, London content.

constantly asks followers for ideas because she’s too stupid to come up with her own ideas.

throws out new furniture because she always chooses trends rather than staples.

plus so much more.

Remind me why she has any followers left?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.