Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
7F371589-A2A7-4B74-9015-7F3162C4A80E.jpeg

would love to know why you get so many messages asking for the link to your crusty old L necklace 😭 who is buying it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Tiger tat

Holy moly, she and I are both 32. Can we not describe that as ‘a few years off 40’ thanks 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

85duckpuddle

So we're still very much living the "recovering scene kid" life with Lily. I myself love all this, I listen to BMTH, Underoath, Don Broco, Alexisonfire etc.... & still throw in a bit of Linkin Park, Slipknot or The Used now & again and just love all kinds of metal, post hardcore, emo and rock music in general, always have. I wore the big baggy jeans and terrible grungy eyeliner as a teen. Then progressed to studded belts, drainpipes and the severely side sweep fringe... before then embracing the achingly cool indie kid vibe era *WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN* :LOL: I did all the piercings & the band tees. I still go to gigs, I love a festival & still wear my checkerboard Vans & I'll always be that rock kid on the inside, that will never leave. But I'm in my 30s now. I'm also a mother. A homeowner. I work in a corporate office. I like to dress smart, sometimes pretty and feminine & sometimes a bit grungy. I wear pencil skirts and heels at times then at other times I get my dungarees on and I'm drilling holes and putting shelves up. I even occasionally like a bit of house music which the younger me would have died at :ROFLMAO: by the way I look, people who meet me would have no idea that screaming to heavy metal music on my commute home is my idea of heaven!

My point is your personality can have so many different facets and there can be many versions of you, it's OK to love A LOT of different things and evolve - it's quite frankly boring how Lily just hangs so desperately onto one idea and runs with it as if she is the only one who has ever been that way. Honestly, I get Peter Pan syndrome with this one. Like a couple of years back when she went nuts for micro dermal piercings as if she was the first and only one who discovered these. Everyone I hung out with had these back in 2005. And yeah they're cute but they're shit and grow out like immediately. And Lily is only like a year or two younger than me, why so late to the party? And then getting a first tattoo very recently... nothing wrong with that but it just has the feel of clutching onto your youth for me?

The grown ass woman just doesn't want to accept she's not 16 anymore. Living in a bedroom parading around in outfits and playing with make up.... still?

It honestly wouldn't even bother me that much if she'd just be nice and pleasant and somewhat grateful for where she is - like honestly, live how the F you want, but her air of entitlement and spoilt brat vibe is grating - does she not realise how lucky she is to earn easy cash by doing barely anything sat on her arse at home or occasionally sticking a dress on and standing by a wall? She never answers anyone's comments and if she does, they're rude or passive answers.

I quite like the new colour of her hair, the highlights she had are nice and do suit her skin tone, but just wish for the LOVE OF GOD she'd learn how to style it properly, she always just looked like she rolled out of bed then spent 2 mins using the straightener on just the fringe but ALL WRONG 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lotus101

VIP Member
I'm so confused by her style. I used to dress like her back in the day but as I got older my style kinda grew with me. She just seems stuck in dressing like an "alternative" teenager.
the thing is she that she never used to dress “alternative” when she was younger 😂. When I first started following her she dressed like this.. and that was 9/10 years ago maybe? Maybe longer.
Idk why she goes on like she was some MySpace scene queen. It’s hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ekl2000

VIP Member
He opened his eyes and asked her to name 3 slipknot songs

That’s why she called the police first

• Haha
Reactions: 33

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
She said on TikTok “I’m glad we only had the dog filter growing up”. You what? Lily you are 32, let’s not pretend that you weren’t in your mid-to-late 20’s when Snapchat filters took over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
So we're still very much living the "recovering scene kid" life with Lily. I myself love all this, I listen to BMTH, Underoath, Don Broco, Alexisonfire etc.... & still throw in a bit of Linkin Park, Slipknot or The Used now & again and just love all kinds of metal, post hardcore, emo and rock music in general, always have. I wore the big baggy jeans and terrible grungy eyeliner as a teen. Then progressed to studded belts, drainpipes and the severely side sweep fringe... before then embracing the achingly cool indie kid vibe era *WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN* :LOL: I did all the piercings & the band tees. I still go to gigs, I love a festival & still wear my checkerboard Vans & I'll always be that rock kid on the inside, that will never leave. But I'm in my 30s now. I'm also a mother. A homeowner. I work in a corporate office. I like to dress smart, sometimes pretty and feminine & sometimes a bit grungy. I wear pencil skirts and heels at times then at other times I get my dungarees on and I'm drilling holes and putting shelves up. I even occasionally like a bit of house music which the younger me would have died at :ROFLMAO: by the way I look, people who meet me would have no idea that screaming to heavy metal music on my commute home is my idea of heaven!

My point is your personality can have so many different facets and there can be many versions of you, it's OK to love A LOT of different things and evolve - it's quite frankly boring how Lily just hangs so desperately onto one idea and runs with it as if she is the only one who has ever been that way. Honestly, I get Peter Pan syndrome with this one. Like a couple of years back when she went nuts for micro dermal piercings as if she was the first and only one who discovered these. Everyone I hung out with had these back in 2005. And yeah they're cute but they're shit and grow out like immediately. And Lily is only like a year or two younger than me, why so late to the party? And then getting a first tattoo very recently... nothing wrong with that but it just has the feel of clutching onto your youth for me?

The grown ass woman just doesn't want to accept she's not 16 anymore. Living in a bedroom parading around in outfits and playing with make up.... still?

It honestly wouldn't even bother me that much if she'd just be nice and pleasant and somewhat grateful for where she is - like honestly, live how the F you want, but her air of entitlement and spoilt brat vibe is grating - does she not realise how lucky she is to earn easy cash by doing barely anything sat on her arse at home or occasionally sticking a dress on and standing by a wall? She never answers anyone's comments and if she does, they're rude or passive answers.

I quite like the new colour of her hair, the highlights she had are nice and do suit her skin tone, but just wish for the LOVE OF GOD she'd learn how to style it properly, she always just looked like she rolled out of bed then spent 2 mins using the straightener on just the fringe but ALL WRONG 🤭
Yes but you’re forgetting Lily is the ONLY woman who ever listened and liked this music, so you wouldn’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hmsizzle

I saw her at slam dunk and he’s not much taller than her! And she doesn’t smile 😂
Yeah when I worked for a major ecom brand our pr team took her to a festival and said she was so miserable and literally said ‘pretend you’re having fun’ to people she was taking selfies with. Then she slagged us off to the point where we had to ask rewardstyle (LTK) to stop her commissions.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Starttheline

VIP Member
Will the new docs rub her feet? Will they be easy to break in? How will they compare to the sinclairs? Cant wait to find out

• Haha
Reactions: 29

85duckpuddle

Ombré hair in 2010, so original x
I can’t believe that with only 100k followers on insta (small compared to most real influencers now) she genuinely believes she is entirely responsible for the ombré hair trend.

And sorry, but the hairstyle she used to wear which she feels embarrassed by now honestly looks better than her current do in my opinion 😆

• Haha

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Lol at her saying she succumbed to capitalism today with her Starbucks cup. What does she think her endless hauls of fast fashion are a part of?

• Haha

hhhhhh

Guys, I’ve just started using Vinted and guess who’s on there…
Obviously she’s taking the photos to show the clothes but they feel so different!
Cracking up that she's written 'as seen on llymlrs' on one of the dress descriptions 😂😂😂

• Haha

itsyagal

I know I bash Lily quite a lot on here but she was actually the first blogger than I really, really liked. I found her look Lookbook then followed her to insta and YouTube.
She had good style back then and I’ll happily admit that she inspired me to get dodgy ombré and influenced me to many, many things - even to the point where my boyfriend would be like ‘let me guess, Lily has it?’ 💀
I sent her quite a few messages over the years - reactions to her stories, questions, compliments & links to stuff that matched her style but I never received a single reply!

Watching her go absolutely nowhere in life yet remaining super duper smug is just beyond cringe now.
Yes she was big back in the day and could have achieved great things if she had evolved and grown up with the rest of her audience.
She’s clinging on too tight to the old days, parading around her bedroom in her fast fashion ~*rOcK cHiCk*~ outfits and acting like a *pick me* girl.
SHE’S NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. She’s better 💀💀💀💀💀🤘🏼

Reactions: 28