Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally made it to thread #2 for Lily 🤣 Thread title inspired by the comment made by @virgofalls on the old thread (post #871).

Not much to recap apart from her bad fringe and bad style! Still living that MySpace Scene Queen life…

Reactions: 11
Ty for the new thread!

The scene stuff is so weird and like revising history, she was SO successfully the ultimate highstreet hun back in the day idk why she wants to revise history instead of acknowledging her (huge! for the time!) achievements?!

Reactions: 8
So we're still very much living the "recovering scene kid" life with Lily. I myself love all this, I listen to BMTH, Underoath, Don Broco, Alexisonfire etc.... & still throw in a bit of Linkin Park, Slipknot or The Used now & again and just love all kinds of metal, post hardcore, emo and rock music in general, always have. I wore the big baggy jeans and terrible grungy eyeliner as a teen. Then progressed to studded belts, drainpipes and the severely side sweep fringe... before then embracing the achingly cool indie kid vibe era *WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN* :LOL: I did all the piercings & the band tees. I still go to gigs, I love a festival & still wear my checkerboard Vans & I'll always be that rock kid on the inside, that will never leave. But I'm in my 30s now. I'm also a mother. A homeowner. I work in a corporate office. I like to dress smart, sometimes pretty and feminine & sometimes a bit grungy. I wear pencil skirts and heels at times then at other times I get my dungarees on and I'm drilling holes and putting shelves up. I even occasionally like a bit of house music which the younger me would have died at :ROFLMAO: by the way I look, people who meet me would have no idea that screaming to heavy metal music on my commute home is my idea of heaven!

My point is your personality can have so many different facets and there can be many versions of you, it's OK to love A LOT of different things and evolve - it's quite frankly boring how Lily just hangs so desperately onto one idea and runs with it as if she is the only one who has ever been that way. Honestly, I get Peter Pan syndrome with this one. Like a couple of years back when she went nuts for micro dermal piercings as if she was the first and only one who discovered these. Everyone I hung out with had these back in 2005. And yeah they're cute but they're tit and grow out like immediately. And Lily is only like a year or two younger than me, why so late to the party? And then getting a first tattoo very recently... nothing wrong with that but it just has the feel of clutching onto your youth for me?

The grown ass woman just doesn't want to accept she's not 16 anymore. Living in a bedroom parading around in outfits and playing with make up.... still?

It honestly wouldn't even bother me that much if she'd just be nice and pleasant and somewhat grateful for where she is - like honestly, live how the F you want, but her air of entitlement and spoilt brat vibe is grating - does she not realise how lucky she is to earn easy cash by doing barely anything sat on her arse at home or occasionally sticking a dress on and standing by a wall? She never answers anyone's comments and if she does, they're rude or passive answers.

I quite like the new colour of her hair, the highlights she had are nice and do suit her skin tone, but just wish for the LOVE OF GOD she'd learn how to style it properly, she always just looked like she rolled out of bed then spent 2 mins using the straightener on just the fringe but ALL WRONG 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So we're still very much living the "recovering scene kid" life with Lily. I myself love all this, I listen to BMTH, Underoath, Don Broco, Alexisonfire etc.... & still throw in a bit of Linkin Park, Slipknot or The Used now & again and just love all kinds of metal, post hardcore, emo and rock music in general, always have. I wore the big baggy jeans and terrible grungy eyeliner as a teen. Then progressed to studded belts, drainpipes and the severely side sweep fringe... before then embracing the achingly cool indie kid vibe era *WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN* :LOL: I did all the piercings & the band tees. I still go to gigs, I love a festival & still wear my checkerboard Vans & I'll always be that rock kid on the inside, that will never leave. But I'm in my 30s now. I'm also a mother. A homeowner. I work in a corporate office. I like to dress smart, sometimes pretty and feminine & sometimes a bit grungy. I wear pencil skirts and heels at times then at other times I get my dungarees on and I'm drilling holes and putting shelves up. I even occasionally like a bit of house music which the younger me would have died at :ROFLMAO: by the way I look, people who meet me would have no idea that screaming to heavy metal music on my commute home is my idea of heaven!

My point is your personality can have so many different facets and there can be many versions of you, it's OK to love A LOT of different things and evolve - it's quite frankly boring how Lily just hangs so desperately onto one idea and runs with it as if she is the only one who has ever been that way. Honestly, I get Peter Pan syndrome with this one. Like a couple of years back when she went nuts for micro dermal piercings as if she was the first and only one who discovered these. Everyone I hung out with had these back in 2005. And yeah they're cute but they're tit and grow out like immediately. And Lily is only like a year or two younger than me, why so late to the party? And then getting a first tattoo very recently... nothing wrong with that but it just has the feel of clutching onto your youth for me?

The grown ass woman just doesn't want to accept she's not 16 anymore. Living in a bedroom parading around in outfits and playing with make up.... still?

It honestly wouldn't even bother me that much if she'd just be nice and pleasant and somewhat grateful for where she is - like honestly, live how the F you want, but her air of entitlement and spoilt brat vibe is grating - does she not realise how lucky she is to earn easy cash by doing barely anything sat on her arse at home or occasionally sticking a dress on and standing by a wall? She never answers anyone's comments and if she does, they're rude or passive answers.

I quite like the new colour of her hair, the highlights she had are nice and do suit her skin tone, but just wish for the LOVE OF GOD she'd learn how to style it properly, she always just looked like she rolled out of bed then spent 2 mins using the straightener on just the fringe but ALL WRONG 🤭
Yes but you’re forgetting Lily is the ONLY woman who ever listened and liked this music, so you wouldn’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes but you’re forgetting Lily is the ONLY woman who ever listened and liked this music, so you wouldn’t understand.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I genuinely LOL'd

Starting to give off some super try-hard vibes right now. Do you need to consistently keep plugging "THIS IS WHO I AM YOU GUYS" if you actually just are?

Although I will say, those eyelashes she did with some kit she found on tiktok (I dunno, she did her own lash extensions or something) but they genuinely looked VERY GOOD and I want some asap

But also - another thing, her obsession with TikTok is also proper annoying to me 😂

Reactions: 7
But also - another thing, her obsession with TikTok is also proper annoying to me 😂
The Tiktok obsession just seems like another way of acting like she's younger than she is.

I can't believe that video she accidentally uploaded is still on her youtube, it's been 2 weeks! she must genuinely not have noticed it's there (although i don't really udnerstand how that happens!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I genuinely LOL'd

Starting to give off some super try-hard vibes right now. Do you need to consistently keep plugging "THIS IS WHO I AM YOU GUYS" if you actually just are?

Although I will say, those eyelashes she did with some kit she found on tiktok (I dunno, she did her own lash extensions or something) but they genuinely looked VERY GOOD and I want some asap

Annoying that she wouldn't just tell us the name of the lash extension brand. Probably trying to sort some kind of affiliate code before plugging them!

Reactions: 6
Here waiting for the comments on the awful, creased plaid dress she’s wearing on her stories today…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so amused how much she’s pushing missguided affiliate links. I worked there many years ago and she was removed from their affiliate programme for using affiliate links when slagging them off saying how she’d never shop there again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She built up that dress earlier today and well it's hideous. Like an old woman floral, not a nice floral.

Reactions: 1
This is such a fascinating 2010s time warp, it’s like she’s refused to leave that point in time - I sort of love it ngl

• Haha
I'm so confused by her style. I used to dress like her back in the day but as I got older my style kinda grew with me. She just seems stuck in dressing like an "alternative" teenager.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.