Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Acting so hard done by when she chose to do it!!
I think it makes her sound a bit thick to be honest.. like she doesn’t know stories disappear after 24 hours so of course some people would have missed it?! I suppose I’ve never seen her come across with any intelligence so makes sense

Reactions: 3
I think it makes her sound a bit thick to be honest.. like she doesn’t know stories disappear after 24 hours so of course some people would have missed it?! I suppose I’ve never seen her come across with any intelligence so makes sense
Yeah so true. I can’t imagine people are taking notes of everything she posts. Such a silly thing to act offended over!

Reactions: 2
She could also make her life easier by posting where her clothes are from every time she shows them. She's a "fashion" blogger so people will be interested in her clothes first and foremost. Why not just give people the information they came for?

Reactions: 7
I also think for alot of influencers, it just literally doesn’t even occur to them that some people might go a day without looking at instagram, and therefore won’t see every single story 😅 it’s just a completely foreign idea to them lol

Reactions: 13
She’s banging on about moving all the time. Has she elaborated on this - did I miss something? Assuming it’s moving in with the boyfriend

I have second hand embarrassment over the continued sammijefcoate copying. We’ve got the harness belt, sunglasses and beret today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said on TikTok “I’m glad we only had the dog filter growing up”. You what? Lily you are 32, let’s not pretend that you weren’t in your mid-to-late 20’s when Snapchat filters took over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said on TikTok “I’m glad we only had the dog filter growing up”. You what? Lily you are 32, let’s not pretend that you weren’t in your mid-to-late 20’s when Snapchat filters took over.
I was gonna say that! I’m 31 and didn’t have a decent phone til I was 16!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s trying to relate to a younger audience because that’s where the money is but it’s making her irrelevant to people who’ve followed her for years and are similar ages to her.

I think she’s trying to relate to a younger audience because that’s where the money is but it’s making her irrelevant to people who’ve followed her for years and are similar ages to her.
I agree but why? Being in your 30s isn't old and people younger than her will just think she's cringe. She's not trendy enough to make a mark on younger people either. I don't think she dresses super childish all the time and there are a million and one women around her age who dress similar. She may as well just appeal to her own age group and stop pretending to be a teenager.

Reactions: 15
I agree but why? Being in your 30s isn't old and people younger than her will just think she's cringe. She's not trendy enough to make a mark on younger people either. I don't think she dresses super childish all the time and there are a million and one women around her age who dress similar. She may as well just appeal to her own age group and stop pretending to be a teenager.
She also very much looks her age too, this isn’t like when back in the day Zoella looked the same age as her then targeted audience. Lily looks like a 30-something year old and that’s fine. I’m convinced that she films her content in her room to appear younger too. What an utter sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not trendy, not aspirational, how is she still making money from this? And how is she satisfied with being THIS vapid? Surely most of her friends have outgrown her? She's such a unique case in that her entire success is based on work she did ten years ago, I don't know any other influencers in her cohort who are doing so little? I know Helen Anderson and Zoe Hellewell have their own negative threads but they're both doing SOMETHING and making clear efforts to maintain their success even if they're missing the mark at times. I keep waiting for Lily to turn around and reveal that she's actually been keeping a full family and CEO status of several companies on the DL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feels like she’s been in that plisse maxi and brown plaid shirt for 5 months now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else actually just dislike the way she dresses now?
She dresses how I used to at college & uni, it’s just boring and already been done and she never changes anything.
I like the fact she’s got her own style and makes clothes fit that unlike a lot of other fashion influencers.. but it’s just oldddd.
Every outfit is leggings, a skirt, a belt & DMs.

Also.. Snapchat came out in 2011/2012 😂. & I just googled the dog filter and that came out in 2015.. she was in her 20s then I’d say you’d done your “growing up”
She’s around the same age as me. Filters didn’t exist. It was MySpace and upping the brightness / contrast on selfies haha when we were “growing up”

Do you think she just tries to sound younger?

Does anyone else actually just dislike the way she dresses now?
She dresses how I used to at college & uni, it’s just boring and already been done and she never changes anything.
I like the fact she’s got her own style and makes clothes fit that unlike a lot of other fashion influencers.. but it’s just oldddd.
Every outfit is leggings, a skirt, a belt & DMs.

Also.. Snapchat came out in 2011/2012 😂. & I just googled the dog filter and that came out in 2015.. she was in her 20s then I’d say you’d done your “growing up”
She’s around the same age as me. Filters didn’t exist. It was MySpace and upping the brightness / contrast on selfies haha when we were “growing up”

Do you think she just tries to sound younger?
The dog filter thing really made me laugh, I’m a couple of years younger than Lily and it really wasn’t that long ago. I was well into my 20s! We’d definitely done our growing up! I think she likes to seem a lot younger. But I don’t know why cos there’s really nothing wrong with being a woman in your 30s.

Reactions: 6
She's just irrelevant now really, all the other OG fashion bloggers are now influencers who have developed their style (and sometimes personalities) and share wider things to their audience - even if it's not hugely personal but stuff like food, decor, books etc. All Lily posts is same-same outfits, her nails and dry shampoo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She's just irrelevant now really, all the other OG fashion bloggers are now influencers who have developed their style (and sometimes personalities) and share wider things to their audience - even if it's not hugely personal but stuff like food, decor, books etc. All Lily posts is same-same outfits, her nails and dry shampoo 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she still thinks she can ride the wave of being one of the first fashion bloggers at the time. She forgets that young’uns these days have no idea who she is and so she’s not relatable.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.