Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look in on her account, unfollowed ages ago, and wow the second hand embarrassment I’m getting over her taking on sammijefcoate’s persona in her recent videos 😂

Reactions: 9
Imagine being her age and the only slightly interesting thing you have to show in life is your Mum’s house…….

Reactions: 4
Imagine being in your 30s unable to spell discretion. She had me googling ‘disgression’ thinking I was mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it strange that Lily says one of her fashion pet hates is body-con, yet she wears that zebra body-con midi skirt all the time 🤔

Reactions: 6
She’s said that same thing about the L necklace and asos chain like 5 bleeping times now. Stop pushing this uggo necklace on us pls lily nobody is asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it strange that Lily says one of her fashion pet hates is body-con, yet she wears that zebra body-con midi skirt all the time 🤔
And body suits? Are they not body con?

I see she’s gone back to that bizarre wispy sticky out fringe hair cut again.

Also, If your size 12 jeans don’t fit you when you’re a bit bloated, it’s probably because you’re actually a size 14… no shade I’m a 14 myself and I know how uncomfortable it is squeezing yourself into a lower size, having a roll hang over the top and red marks all over your skin at the end of the day trying to convince yourself that’s what you still are!

Reactions: 10
Ombré hair in 2010, so original x
I can’t believe that with only 100k followers on insta (small compared to most real influencers now) she genuinely believes she is entirely responsible for the ombré hair trend.

And sorry, but the hairstyle she used to wear which she feels embarrassed by now honestly looks better than her current do in my opinion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe that with only 100k followers on insta (small compared to most real influencers now) she genuinely believes she is entirely responsible for the ombré hair trend.

And sorry, but the hairstyle she used to wear which she feels embarrassed by now honestly looks better than her current do in my opinion 😆
Wasn’t it Zoella’s thing anyway? When I think of ombré hair I think of Zoe, not Lily 😂 but yeah I agree she looked a lot better with it, especially during lockdown when it was a long bob and a lot darker. I’m really not keen on her current hairstyle

Reactions: 12
why does she yank her skirts up all the way to her boobs? Looks bizarre, like she's trying to make herself look like she has a waist when she doesn't
Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 16.32.04.png

Reactions: 4
It’s because she doesn’t have a waist and she still doesn’t know how to dress for her body shape (i.e not dress like a teenager with a Forever 21 addiction)

Reactions: 6
Has she done something to her jaw? Her chin looks weird in those screen caps. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug, she’s stuck in 2008

Reactions: 2
Has she done something to her jaw? Her chin looks weird in those screen caps. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug, she’s stuck in 2008
i‘m sure she has something done with it. Normally, with a weight like she has, you would have a double chin.

Reactions: 2
I just find it a bit odd if all you have to offer nowadays is nostalgia value to people who followed you over 10 years ago :/
Just.......... Move on 😂

Reactions: 9
I just find it a bit odd if all you have to offer nowadays is nostalgia value to people who followed you over 10 years ago :/
Just.......... Move on 😂
This! It’s pathetic.

Would you dare make a tiktok claiming responsibility for a trend that was literally everywhere? She’s so self obsessed! She copied someone else who copied someone else ergo becoming a trend.

time to grow up witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.