Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering who her audience is because those of us who are around her age just cringe at her behaviour and unwillingness to leave her heyday in the past. But then because she keeps referencing the early 2000s and 2010s, surely younger viewers in their 20s would be a bit like "can't relate, I was a toddler".

Like who is her content for?!

And she's too young to appeal to muttons dressed as lambs (as I type I realise how much I despise that phrase) because it's usually people who are actually mature that desperately hang on to their youth from decades ago.

Being already relatively youthful at 31 while fantasizing about your even more youthful teenage self is a strange thing.

Reactions: 11
I am not having that every single day someone asks her about dr martens. Which are her faves, which does she recommend, which are comfy. Just google! No one cares. Just an excuse to afflink something expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not having that every single day someone asks her about dr martens. Which are her faves, which does she recommend, which are comfy. Just google! No one cares. Just an excuse to afflink something expensive.
I just checked out their affiliate programme and they pay up to 6% commission, though realistically they probably pay influencers 15-20%, so she could be earning £12-50 per pair of boots she pushes someone over the edge to buy. Not too shabby for someone who never leaves their room. Sad that they don’t seem to have ever gifted her though bless her.

Reactions: 14
Do you think she talks about Docs this much in real life?
Imagine having a chat about the current situation in the UK and lily chimes in “actualllyyyyyy i think the Sinclair’s are the comfiest shoes I’ve ever worn”.

I’m sure she ~isn’t that braindead but her never ending doc chat is so dull. Shoehorns them in every day so she can afflink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just a bimbo, but a bimbo in docs, cos shes not like other girls. There is no depth to her beyond fillers, hair extensions and docs, cos she wears them all the time don't ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just a bimbo, but a bimbo in docs, cos shes not like other girls. There is no depth to her beyond fillers, hair extensions and docs, cos she wears them all the time don't ya know.
ever since people on here pointed out that her bf follows all these cam girls, I can't stop thinking that's kinda what shes going for? Typical insta thot look with an aLtErNaTiVe edge (but nothing TOO edgy cos that wouldn't be hot). it's sad how different her face looks now, she used to seem a lot more likable before she started overdoing thr fillers

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dunno if I’m losing the plot but I think she’s trying to talk like that Sammi Jefcoate as well 😭 has she always sounded the same? A video of Sammi’s just came up on my TikTok and they sound so similar

edit: I think I’m just being a dick haha

Reactions: 5
i’ve not commented on this thread before but aaargh the way she always “styles” her docs with midi skirts with a thigh slit drives me mad. i just don’t think it looks that great on her? tbh i just find her whole style boring af

Reactions: 11
i’ve not commented on this thread before but aaargh the way she always “styles” her docs with midi skirts with a thigh slit drives me mad. i just don’t think it looks that great on her? tbh i just find her whole style boring af
Her style is so dull. She thinks she’s edgy and “alt”. What it translates to is boring outfits with no colour. None of which are particularly flattering on her?

She won’t dare branch out though in case she doesn’t look eMo. Imagine behaving this way at her big age.

Reactions: 10
Will the new docs rub her feet? Will they be easy to break in? How will they compare to the sinclairs? Cant wait to find out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her advice for wearing in docs is always like "I don't have a problem with wearing in docs " until she sees the opportunity to shill various anti blister products

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.