Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she even posted stories of her going to IKEA to get it, coming home and ordering it online, and then when it arrived 😂
I remember her doing a Q&A asking for recommendations! It really wasn’t long ago whenever it was.

Lol at her saying she succumbed to capitalism today with her Starbucks cup. What does she think her endless hauls of fast fashion are a part of?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If we get to thread 3 surely it HAS to be Lily Melrose #3: The chokehold is unmatched

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lly using detangling spray before anyone else discovered it (I'm not actually sure what it is, but she was using it way before it went viral guys)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lly using detangling spray before anyone else discovered it (I'm not actually sure what it is, but she was using it way before it went viral guys)
I use it on my toddler - p much every kids brand in boots has their version of it! That small independent family run biz Johnson & Johnson have about 3 diff versions iirc?

Exactly what I thought when reading that story post 😂 She used it first guys x

Reactions: 1
7F371589-A2A7-4B74-9015-7F3162C4A80E.jpeg

would love to know why you get so many messages asking for the link to your crusty old L necklace 😭 who is buying it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I like the red jumper she’s put in this post but is it just me - this outfit with those huge boots (you know the ones, the Sinclairs that have the chokehold over her) is just so incredibly unflattering on her and makes her look far bigger than she actually is

I don’t know what it is, the tights are just such an odd colour

Attachments

Reactions: 2
*R.E. Asos

Well yeah, except they suddenly weren’t your favourite brand anymore and suddenly had shoddy quality items and poor stock levels when they changed their affiliate links so you couldn’t make a penny off them anymore :LOL:

but now they’re paying you and there’s lots of ££ involved they’re your favourite brand ~the only brand ever~ again

sick to death of influencers and their huge lack of integrity and arrogance to think we’re all too stupid to notice what they’re doing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
*R.E. Asos

Well yeah, except they suddenly weren’t your favourite brand anymore and suddenly had shoddy quality items and poor stock levels when they changed their affiliate links so you couldn’t make a penny off them anymore :LOL:

but now they’re paying you and there’s lots of ££ involved they’re your favourite brand ~the only brand ever~ again

sick to death of influencers and their huge lack of integrity and arrogance to think we’re all too stupid to notice what they’re doing
My thoughts exactly after the accidental 4 minute story about them stopping aff links 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*R.E. Asos

lily melrose lives on a different planet to the word ‘integrity’.

Reactions: 10
i have nothing of note to add other than OHMYGODHERSTYLEISSOBORING. i’ll go back to lurking now :)

Reactions: 7
I find it a bit weird that her style hasn’t evolved much when her personal style is such a huge part of her ‘brand’. She throws in the odd pops of colour here and here but it’s largely the same prints and shapes all the time.

I find it a bit weird that her style hasn’t evolved much when her personal style is such a huge part of her ‘brand’. She throws in the odd pops of colour here and here but it’s largely the same prints and shapes all the time.
I don’t think it would be so noticeable if her content was anything other than mirror selfies in her bedroom.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it would be so noticeable if her content was anything other than mirror selfies in her bedroom.
Yeah I agree. I can understand Finding a style you like and sticking with it. I think we all do that to an extent. But when your job is fashion, especially the social media side, I find it very strange that she doesn’t really experiment.

Has Lily wiped all her old YouTube content? I don’t follow her now at all cos she’s a mess but I liked watching her old grwm videos every now and then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.