Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah I think she's just being a tit cos she doesn't want to be associated with being a ~Fiat 500 gal~
Lily is the opposite of a fiat500 girl don’t you know? She’s the first emo girl. The first girl to like wrestling. Oh you love a band? Lily heard them first. Oh you go to gigs? Lily has been going since she was 6. You don’t solely wear dr martens? Get out of her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bruised

“Dressing like it’s 2014 tumblr” is she fucking deluded??? Am I the only person who doesn’t think she even dresses emo and just looks like every other basic bitch, but with black coloured clothes ?? Black clothes does not make you emo you twit 🙄 She grates on me so much
meanwhile - lily in 2014

3938942_dgdfg.jpg
1662724710654.png

1662724782085.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Condescending twat!
“Can’t believe people only know him from city and colour”. Oh fuck off Lily.
I went to see alexisonfire this week and managed to not post 70 shite quality videos or try and educate my friends on Instagram about how cool I am because I know their names.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sillysally96

Anyone else waiting for her to regale how she was at the first ever Blink 182 gigs in back rooms and the hold their music had on her

• Haha
Reactions: 26

viggle

Chatty Member
That post about rings just reminded me of when she used to buy job lots of those oversized turquoise rings and sell them on her eBay! Because they were *her* thing!

I actually bought one. 😳

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s OBSESSED with her past self. It’s a bit sad now. She cannot move on, I think she’s really really bitter about the fact she didn’t become an inthefrow status influencer. Keeps trying to slip in snide comments about how SHE was first. Yeah well, it didn’t work out love. She needs therapy. It’s time to grow up and join the real world.

All the gen z/tiktok talk is really jarring and odd too. Desperately clutching at IM STILL YOUNG AND COOL. Like Lily, why does it matter? 18 year olds aren’t gonna find you ~influential~ but why do you care?

This is coming from me who still listens to tell all your friends weekly but also has a mortgage, a kid, some sensible shoes and a fucking clue.

• Haha

Orangesocks182

OH MY GOD LILY STOOOOOPPPPPPP. You do not dress ✨indie✨, you are not ✨alternative✨, you did not start ombré hair and you’re basic AF. Honestly she makes me cringe so much, especially with her iM beTtEr aNd CoOlEr tHaN yOU attitude 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

lemonyfish

It's hilarious watching her jump through hoops to link to ANYWHERE but asos since they stopped doing affiliate links 😂😂 girl wouldn't have touched Amazon Fashion with a ten foot pole a month ago

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Love it when influencers throw out comments like ‘people say you can’t wear black in summer’ / ‘people say curvy girls can’t wear shorts’ / ‘people say you’re too old to do XYZ’ etc…. Fucking who?! Who says this?? Show me who.

keep raging against the machine, Lily. You keep wearing black in July you bad bitch x

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

She's literally an OG Fiat 500 girl.

• Haha
  • Heart

sodreamy

“I’d probably wear black to one of my alternative friends weddings” nah she thinks she’s so fucking out there, I can’t cope. I’m actually embarrassed for how she goes on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I feel like snarking on her boobs is a bit mean, they're natural at least and she hasn't had a botched boob job. Plenty else to snark on

• Heart
Reactions: 24