Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same. Outfit. Every. Time.

black
Plisse
Checkerboard or leopard
Chain belt
Sinclair docs

🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 18
I think she still thinks she can ride the wave of being one of the first fashion bloggers at the time. She forgets that young’uns these days have no idea who she is and so she’s not relatable.
If she wrote a book (based in reality and not whatever dimension she’s living in now) I’d 100% read it! Even if she didn’t want it all about the depths of her life she could do something cute about the evolution of the influencer from back in the day to now and her take on the industry? Instead she’s flogging Reading festival 2009 gear? Bizarre.

Reactions: 4
If she wrote a book (based in reality and not whatever dimension she’s living in now) I’d 100% read it! Even if she didn’t want it all about the depths of her life she could do something cute about the evolution of the influencer from back in the day to now and her take on the industry? Instead she’s flogging Reading festival 2009 gear? Bizarre.
I would love that too. I really find it interesting how the influencer industry has changed throughout time. Such a good idea, especially as she was one of the big names back in the day.

Reactions: 3
I would love that too. I really find it interesting how the influencer industry has changed throughout time. Such a good idea, especially as she was one of the big names back in the day.
Only problem is her literacy is shocking. Her blog was a painful read back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't she have a book deal that fell through or something? im sure i remember something like this

Reactions: 2
She’s the only person that can wear a different outfit every day of the week and yet It feels like she’s been in the same one for 5 months, it really is ‘the same but different’ and ridiculously boring 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so sad and dull. She’s stuck in 2014 or whatever it was when she was big on her blog. Her style is dated and boring. Gen z wouldn’t be seen dead taking advice from her. She’s literally been left behind.

Reactions: 10
quoting myself lol but this was bugging me so I looked it up and she did! It was announced and there was an amazon page but it doesnt look like it ever made it to publication. "10,799 Facebook likes" in the article is sending me 😭

http://www.theclothesmaiden.com/blogging-masterclass-lily-melrose-announces-book-release/

View attachment 2057202
You know what, I do remember this!! I don’t think it would have been the right time to have published it even back then as nothing had really changed that much in 2015, I think the time between then and now would be a lot more interesting!

Reactions: 3
quoting myself lol but this was bugging me so I looked it up and she did! It was announced and there was an amazon page but it doesnt look like it ever made it to publication. "10,799 Facebook likes" in the article is sending me 😭

http://www.theclothesmaiden.com/blogging-masterclass-lily-melrose-announces-book-release/

View attachment 2057202
This is hilarious, I feel like the subject was already out of date though if it was trying to give advice on how to become a blogger, seeing that she was at her most successful i'd say around 2009-2011ish, and even then it was based mostly on her being skinny, attractive, long hair, very slightly more 'alternative' style (in a very different way to today's version lol). 2023 advice: the world is shallow and nosy - if a pretty girl posts pictures of herself persistently enough she'll get a following

Reactions: 5
Honestly never seen anyone say “the chokehold is unmatched” as much as her.

Also I’m assuming she means Aldi and I know phones can auto correct but it’s so easy to proof read.
I’m convinced she’s going through some weird age regression 😂... she acts / speaks like a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m actually starting to think she has something else going on alongside her Instagram to earn money. She makes such little content and hardly has anything new or different to show, her content creation time must be equivalent to 1 days work per week? Maybe 2 if she was new to editing etc but would’ve thought she’s pretty speedy at that now. What is she doing the other 5-6 days of the week?

Reactions: 7
Her latest reel is not only badly edited and cuts off the end of every word, but also badly styled and looks like she crawled out of a hedge backwards. At one point she says she's going to sort out her necklace then in the final shot it's in the same place with the clasp at the front?? Is it supposed to look 'effortless'? Because it sure does.

FB8CD38F-BC68-43DB-AE76-C77083EFD410.jpeg

the chokehold the bottom of the barrel she’s scraping has on her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never realised lily has a thread! I too am partial to a leopard print midi and band tee… but how does Lily manage to make it seem so boring 😩 made me laugh how in her style TikTok’s she says “if you’re alternative… like ME” we get it lily, you’re so scene, more scene than anyone ever x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.