Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me cringe so hard. We're the same age and ran in similar circles, I just can't imagine talking like that.

How was the gig?
Same! To think she’s only a few short years off 40 and she says “raw doggin” 😂

It was amazing thank you, best one for a while. They sound superb live!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy moly, she and I are both 32. Can we not describe that as ‘a few years off 40’ thanks 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know it’s not nice (I’m 34 guys) but truth is she’s closer to 40 than the age of her target audience these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had to check her IG stories about MO. duck me, she’s such a ‘I’m a bigger fan than you, look at me, I’ve loved them for sooo long’ moron. Absolutely insufferable. V glad it turns out I was nowhere near her last night. Don’t need to be near those ~vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A collectors item! Can you share a pic? 💍
I don’t have it anymore - the turquoise bit fell out. 😂 This was in about 2012 if I remember correctly!

Lol omg me too then I eventually realised they were resold cheap rings from China. I felt so cheated! I think they were available in sets too so she was separating them and adding like £3-5 on to the price.

I think I had them until not that long ago, like within the last 5 years.

If for some strange reason I didn't get rid of them all, I'll share a pic lol.

Edit: I'm pretty sure at least one if not all of these are from the LLYMLRS collection. I mean, they've held up pretty well.

Also I'm more of a hoarder than I realised, this is no longer my style.
View attachment 1582888
YES, those are the ones!

Reactions: 5
That ‘L’ necklace she keeps wearing the worst piece of jewellery I’ve ever seen. The fact it’s so badly tarnished and she keeps wearing it 🤢

Didn’t follow her in the early days, but to me she looks like a girl who listened the view/ strokes etc not really emo. There was a phrase for it, Indy cindy was polka dot loving girl - I know I didn’t follow her early but she doesn’t seem the sort to have listened to proper alternatives music and loved that lifestyle gone through that embarrassing 14 year old phase of band hoodies, short tutu skirts. DMS , vans backpacks , dice bracelets etc - seems she was more an Indy cindy?

• Haha
That ‘L’ necklace she keeps wearing the worst piece of jewellery I’ve ever seen. The fact it’s so badly tarnished and she keeps wearing it 🤢
Isn’t it?! I think it’s horrible. It’s too big too.

Reactions: 2
It’s so ugly, even if it was solid gold or silver it would still be bloody awful!

Didn’t follow her in the early days, but to me she looks like a girl who listened the view/ strokes etc not really emo. There was a phrase for it, Indy cindy was polka dot loving girl - I know I didn’t follow her early but she doesn’t seem the sort to have listened to proper alternatives music and loved that lifestyle gone through that embarrassing 14 year old phase of band hoodies, short tutu skirts. DMS , vans backpacks , dice bracelets etc - seems she was more an Indy cindy?
I definitely went thought they stage 🤣🤣 lily is just like lily pebbles/Anna was - all carbon copies of zoella!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I posted before reading the whole thread as I just realised she had a thread on tattle recently! But this is exactly what I meant! Not what her current look is now which she pretends she always has had
THIS. I read indie "sleaze" and spit my coffee out. Is that a genuine phrase? I just remember it being indie. And they were took the piss out of even then... Remember this

That girl's an Indie Cindy,
Lego haircut and polka-dot dress,
I don't care if she thinks she's indie,
How she's different is anyone's guess.

(no shade there I was a part of this time LOL) but Lily Melrose springs to mind when I hear this song.

Referring to herself as ICONIC or an icon oh my gawd... I'm triggered. The caption apologising for you all ruining your hair with ombré because of her... I'm triggered. You weren't that big Lily. You still aren't. You'd be so much more likeable if you stopped acting like such a try-hard

I LOVE passionate people and think it's awesome if you still totally dig and rave about music from your youth. It's the fact she still to this day makes out she's the only one that irritates me so damn muchhhhh

Reactions: 3
She was 100% indie! Because I followed her during my own horrifically indie phase.

defo indie cindy as opposed to indie sleaze, she wasn’t edgy enough for that and I doubt she’s been anywhere near drugs.

on her blog she literally compiled every outfit she wore in 2012/13 and I’m pretty sure the only band tee that made an appearance was Metallica. Emo queen is a damn fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember her posting about how liberating it is to finally wear what she wants as when she was younger she wasn’t allowed checkerboard vans ( pretty sure it was these she was mentioning but I could be wrong as it was a few months ago). Not that they’re even that alternative but so weird she would mention that..

I looked an absolutely state in my emo/ goth/ alternative / whatever the hell you would call it days from about the age of 12 but the only time I got told to reign it in was when my skirt was too short. Shame if she wasn’t allowed to ever dress the way she wanted … unless … *plottwist* she just said that to cover up being called out on dressing indie rather than the emo/ alternative narrative she goes with.

Adding I still dress in this style too but it’s me and that’s what I feel comfortable in. I don’t think you have to dress a certain way when you reach a certain dress, but don’t pretend you’ve always been that way when you haven’t.

Reactions: 7
I remember her posting about how liberating it is to finally wear what she wants as when she was younger she wasn’t allowed
That definitely goes against what she’s said before, I think she’s lost track of the ‘story’ somewhere.

I remember she posted an old photo of herself once wearing a drop dead tee, with the cliche big fringe and snakebite piercings. If her parents didn’t like her dressing ‘alternative’ or wearing vans, why would they have been ok with facial piercings? Something doesn’t add up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.