Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Condescending twit!
“Can’t believe people only know him from city and colour”. Oh duck off Lily.
I went to see alexisonfire this week and managed to not post 70 shite quality videos or try and educate my friends on Instagram about how cool I am because I know their names.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks Lily for educating us on a band everyone’s been listening to for about 15 years

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow did she say that?! I’ve never really listened to city and colour. Would only know him from AOF. She’s so edgy.

Reactions: 6
I just read that story and got so much second hand embarrassment omg! “His name is Dallas Green” 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but there is less than no chance anyone messaged her to ask who he is. She said she was going to see AOF about 7 times surely if you didn’t know you would just Google it. I don’t know who she thinks she is 😭😭😭😅😅😅

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it was mentioned here but she answered a question the other day which asked if it was alex is on fire or alexis on fire. Which I think is a valid question because of how the band stylise their name. And she was so condescending in the answer, like literally typed “ha” as part of her response.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was mentioned here but she answered a question the other day which asked if it was alex is on fire or alexis on fire. Which I think is a valid question because of how the band stylise their name. And she was so condescending in the answer, like literally typed “ha” as part of her response.
but again why would anyone ask this I feel like she asked herself because any other person ever would just Google it would they not? 😂😂

Reactions: 8
but again why would anyone ask this I feel like she asked herself because any other person ever would just Google it would they not? 😂😂
I imagine it was either someone quite young who saw a story and asked as it was a fleeting thought, or yeah I suppose she may have asked herself so she could share her insider knowledge about how to pronounce it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching those stories without a filter talki mg about the LM powder. Her jaw looks so square. Am I just not used to her not being filtered or maybe she’s had filler?!

Reactions: 2
Watching those stories without a filter talki mg about the LM powder. Her jaw looks so square. Am I just not used to her not being filtered or maybe she’s had filler?!
I've thought that recently but she rarely post without a filter so hard to tell. She also talks about having bruxism but I wonder if that's a cover for getting fillers, although I'm aware bruxism can affect jaw size. Looks a bit too 'chiseled' though

Reactions: 3
I think it’s too much filler. Molly Hague mentioned that her face was becoming square shaped when she was getting too much filler everywhere. Lily’s is becoming square and her lips have slowly been getting bigger over the years. I think you reach a point where you can’t see the difference anymore and get more put in which starts to mess with your face shape

Reactions: 7
Trying to shill her nails for inspo, yet another attempt at being sammijefcoate 🫣 the second hand embarrassment is unreal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.